Like Tree27Likes

Shark question

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Oh no. These lovely fellas can swim:-( ?But surely not bite and swim at the same time isn't it ?

Last edited by Tom007; 12-10-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Oh no. These lovely fellas can swim:-( ?But surely not bite and swim at the same time isn't it ?
    Yes, they can. But cobras are more likely to want to swim away from you. Rat snakes can become aggressive if cornered.
    Watercooler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    Yes, they can. But cobras are more likely to want to swim away from you. Rat snakes can become aggressive if cornered.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'm more vigilant now when snorkeling :-) ;-) Hope the rat snakes will stay away from me. Any color suggestions - swimwear - to scare them off ?

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm more vigilant now when snorkeling :-) ;-) Hope the rat snakes will stay away from me. Any color suggestions - swimwear - to scare them off ?
    Dunno? Red might scare them off but attract the sharks....
    Tom007 likes this.

Actually wanted to post some pictures but this phone app is simply hopeless.

So use the mobile website!

What? Of you swimming with the cobras and a shark not far behind! Or your red speedos sagging around your ankles as you hot foot it outta the water?
    Last edited by Natfixit; 13-10-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Typos

Sharks see only in monochrome.

What? Of you swimming with the cobras and a shark not far behind! Or your red speedos sagging around your ankles as you hot foot it outta the water?
    Really great one Nat :-) Actually wanted to share some swimwear color options with you guys and asking for opinions as I settled for olive, camouflage, black, grey and dark blue keeping the sharks away ;-) However it won't work for the snakes I'm afraid:-(

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Sharks see only in monochrome.
    Nevermind....they don't know what they're missing out on so it doesn't matter. A bit like foreskin..