Like Tree20Likes

ipad or samsung somethin?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by scrambler:
    some valid points here..

I have no idea about android - but she has a timy samsung phone ( seems to have a few apps on ) she managed to get what's app for instance... but like I say the screen is tiny! maybe 2 by 3 inch?

sooooo if she got that 'sussed' then I guess android/ samsung is more competitive pricing?

i mean its just swiping between screens and then touchin which ever app?

or is configin hardeR?

so she obviously has a data plan with her phone.. think she pay as u go. so she gets another data plan jus for the ipad?

or tries to tether?
    to be honest, some Samsung products are worse value than apple or other android, ie, ipad mini retina vs note 8.0, Samsung s4 mini vs xperia v/sp, htc desire 600, etc

tablet wise, what is your budget, nexus 7 (2013) is decent priced if you can get it from uk or us.
    scrambler likes this.

if she has her small samsung sussed out then you should get her the 7" tab 3 from samsung, its a phone and tablet, just press apps to use, nothing hard about it. 7" tab 3 with sim card costs around 2.2K

scrambler likes this.

thinkin about the 10 inch one.. cos I think they'll jus be at home with it...

how much we lookin at?

but if the price is close to ipad then I might jus get that - cos me bruv in law etc all got iphone/ipad so they can tech support her if need be?

ipad air? when did that come out? ( jus lookin at applestore ) i avoid the place usually.....

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    if she has her small samsung sussed out then you should get her the 7" tab 3 from samsung, its a phone and tablet, just press apps to use, nothing hard about it. 7" tab 3 with sim card costs around 2.2K
    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=147177

the nexus 7 is higher spec and much cheaper

http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=147177
    scrambler likes this.

4K upwards

scrambler likes this.

refurbished ipad 2? with 3 g?

glad to have some professional shoppers on my side

Ipad anytime any day. I detest android as its just a cheap looking rip off from ios. Then again that is just my opinion and my taste and respect the fact that android lovers hate apple. Its what ever system you feel comfortable with. I have used both and switched from ios to android but after 6 months i threw the towel in and went back to ios. and no i do not consider myself technology challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:

yeh but I think she will value the screen estate more? dont think she gonna be a power user.. jus wants to see the lil pumpkins as large as possible?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast