Like Tree57Likes

Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

HAIYAN battering Hainan Island now...winds up to 150kmh...100,000+ people evacuated from Ledong County where the red typhoon warning is now in force...

man, this is crazy. can't imagine going through that...

Given that the Philippines provides one of the largest communities in Hong Kong it will be interesting to see how much if at all the local politicians put the needs of a few tragic tour bus victims above the people affected by this natural disaster.

INXS likes this.

I don't wanna see the news and seeing the thousand dead people,homeless and hungry victims, it's really a heart breaking news...so sad for Philippines, Their highest to the lowest politicians should stop corrupting from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Given that the Philippines provides one of the largest communities in Hong Kong it will be interesting to see how much if at all the local politicians put the needs of a few tragic tour bus victims above the people affected by this natural disaster.
    Can we please leave the stupid references to the hostage crisis out for once?
    dermotp and Mat like this.

In response to wc: british red cross have just given credit to the phils govt for their 3 day warning and all their preparation. everything was done that could be done. still I am sure you know better.

The scenes remind me of Japan after the tsunami, total devastation

p.s. have there been any posts from moving?

My helper has just asked if there is another smaller typhoon on the way towards Manila, anyone have any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    My helper has just asked if there is another smaller typhoon on the way towards Manila, anyone have any news?
    http://weather.com.ph/announcements/...ate-number-001

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast