Whats the chances of an Aussie girl meeting a nice expat...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by muse07:

'Veteran in her early 30s'!? Now you're lookin for trouble! Speaking of.. I have a number of female friends in their late 30s and also in their 40s who don't seem to have any problem being able to hook up with guys in their 20s.. Gals can be pretty hot in their 30s etc IMO...
    Ah you know a load of Cougars then
    Yup indeed about gals in their 30's being pretty hot.

Gilly,

hope your still there and following the thread- which is getting a little tangential to say the least and moving into UWG/HAC( ugly white guy with hot asian chick )territory-that old chestnut

On a positive note about your age -don't worry there are plenty of guys right into mature women and i dont think this will be an issue particularly if you are in mainland China- you will easily get yourself plenty of younger male admirers from this category - the true connoisseur IMHO

i can only say rank amateurs chase 20- somethings in HK/China

the mature women there ("si laais" )absolutely rock after having usually had excellent training by their(ex or current) local husbands& sure know what they are doing .

The husbands often stop sleeping with the wives when they take up a mistress or 2 which leaves the wives very grateful for anyone willing to admire their numerous head- to- toe -charms.

Personally i always insit on mature and experienced si laais

Quote Originally Posted by shilo507:
    Not quite sure I understand the comment about not being able to show off a young 20 something in public. Why ever not?
    Yup, sure you can - till she opens her mouth that is. And no, I'm not talking about ALL 20-somethings, peeps.

Hongkong7: old chestnut indeed.
    Last edited by ScotchDrinker; 21-11-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Good way to attract ppl. All the bees surrounding the flower. hahahaha

Why does one lifestyle have to be better than another? Some people like oranges, other apples or bananas.

I would never seriously date someone that doesn't make good money or have a university education but if my friends want to marry a HK DH or a visiting professional from a neighboring country or go bonking whatever moves on the weekend, that's their prerogative and I wish them the best of times either way. Not for me to say what will make them happy and they can shop up in public with whatever they want... if I don't like it, I'll walk away

Quote Originally Posted by shilo507:

Not quite sure I understand the comment about not being able to show off a young 20 something in public. Why ever not?
    What I meant was that as you hit 50 the type of 20 year old you are going to attract is off the less pretty variety, thus not being able to take her out in public - unless you have the cash to keep the beautiful ones interested.

But even saying this it does kind of look ridiculous for a 50 year old, any 50 year old having a 20 year old on his arm. Just think Rod Stewart, Michael Douglas et al and their women are in their thirties. The youth of the women just makes the guys look crustier.

Far better to have a bit of fun then make sure you've found someone to get crusty with at roughly the same pace

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ah you know a load of Cougars then
    Yup indeed about gals in their 30's being pretty hot.
    Well of course there is the much ignored fact that women hit their sexual peak at 35 whereas it's all downhill for guys after 19. A sobering thought for all the middle aged guys thinking about getting it on in Wan Chai tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegal:
    Well of course there is the much ignored fact that women hit their sexual peak at 35 whereas it's all downhill for guys after 19. A sobering thought for all the middle aged guys thinking about getting it on in Wan Chai tonight...
    Only an ignored fact amongst the guys that don't know any better thats all

There are some rather insulting and ignorant generalisations in here:

You can't have a deep and meaningful conversation with a woman in her 20s. Why? Are they stupid or something?

You can't show off a 20 something in case they open their mouth. Why are all 20 somethings stupid or something?

Only cash keeps them interested - really? You know this for a fact?

I suggest you come and say some of things directly to my wife's face.

Oh and DHs are not educated - I suggest you check out some of their qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    There are some rather insulting and ignorant generalisations in here:

You can't have a deep and meaningful conversation with a woman in her 20s. Why? Are they stupid or something?
    I'll answer my quote from earlier.

What would a middle aged guy have in common with a twenty something gf? He would of lived a lot whereas a girl in her twenties would just be starting out in life and won't have the life experiences of the middle aged guy.

You can't have a deep and meaningful conversation with somebody that doesn't understand what you've been through etc all they can do is smile and nod. Not exactly what I'd call deep and meaningful now is it?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast