Like Tree868Likes

2014 FiFA Worldcup Discussions

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 195 FirstFirst ... 25 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Disappointing. But not unexpected.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks Mobile app
    It s Italy, aside from 2010. Italy always perform, not surprising.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks
    Watercooler likes this.

Must win game vs Uruguay. Think England deserved a draw but boy some tired legs out there. So many cramps. The Italians efficient as always. Great free kick Pirlo hitting the crossbar. Bye for now :-)

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

It was an enjoyable game, with plenty of chances for both sides. A draw would have been a fair result IMO.
    Pirlo is such a class player (at his age), never seen someone pass the ball so effortlessly.

So what time will Watercooler appear to be a randomly anti England prick?

Anyway, I think England can get the two wins and go through, especially if Suarez isn't at his best.

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:

Anyway, I think England can get the two wins and go through, especially if Suarez isn't at his best.

Me gloat? Now why would I do that? Ho, ho, ho. Like Claire said, I expected this result. One does not gloat over a result that is preordained.

Ahhhh......but I do feel good today. I told you guys England can't win, but no, you dismissed me for raining on your parade. But now that its over, I have to say, I told you so.
    Last edited by Watercooler; 15-06-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Answer... Pretty soon.

Last edited by justjoe86; 15-06-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    Watercooler and Tom007 like this.

Answer... Pretty soon.

Let's see their next match Uruguay...maybe they will have a chance against them? Or maybe not? But those Uruguay folks are known to be a little hot tempered...watch out for injuries, England. Although if the Uruguay folks get red cards (like their last match against Costa Rica), it would help England. But it would not say much if England has to rely on red cards against the opposing team to win....
    Last edited by Watercooler; 15-06-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Let's see their next match Uruguay...maybe they will have a chance against them? Or maybe not? But those Uruguay folks are known to be a little hot tempered...watch out for injuries, England. Although if the Uruguay folks get red cards (like their last match against Costa Rica), it would help England. But it would not say much if England has to rely on red cards against the opposing team to win....
    Have you thought about going into football analysis professionally? Maybe they will win, maybe they won't is brilliant but I don't think anyone knew that part about playing against less players than you is good?

Quote Originally Posted by rathunt:
    Have you thought about going into football analysis professionally? Maybe they will win, maybe they won't is brilliant but I don't think anyone knew that part about playing against less players than you is good?
    Oh don't be a sour grapes loser. Just because I was right about England losing at the World Cup (like they always do). Its how they perform at the World Cup for too many years, I am just telling you the truth. I am only the messenger.

Would I be glad to be proven wrong on England? Sure. But you can't blame me if they prove me right...

Would I be happy to see England win the rest of their matches in their group? And maybe advanced further into the elimination rounds? Heck, even win the World Cup? Why not. But they have to prove me wrong first. And so far, I've been proven right more times than wrong when it comes to England and the World Cup...
    Last edited by Watercooler; 15-06-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    England seem to have forgotten the size of the goal. :face palm:

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks Mobile app
    The face palm is the official logo of the 2014 World Cup, after all . . .

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 195 FirstFirst ... 25 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast