Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire ex-ax

Birthday treats

Closed Thread

Birthday treats

Can anyone tell me what amusement parks etc. offer free entry on your birthday with an HKID?

So far, I'm aware of free admission to Ocean Park and a free round trip ride on Ngong Ping 360

Exclusive offers for local residents | Hong Kong Ngong Ping 360 Official Website

I think Disneyland also does free entry on your Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    I think Disneyland also does free entry on your Birthday
    not at all that you need to pay for the membership in advance

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Perhaps a bit late, but dossier is always looking for freebies...

The ever-popular Birthday Surprise promotion# will be extended from 1 February 2015 to 31 January 2016. During the promotion period, Hong Kong residents can enjoy free one-time entry at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong on their birthday, and one day before or after their birthday. For instance, February 1st birthday stars can enjoy free one-time entry from January 31st to February 2nd.

To complete their star-studded experience, birthday stars will also receive a birthday pack, which consists of a birthday card and a series of coupons redeemable at the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong gift shop. Moreover, up to three accompanying guests can enjoy 50% off the regular-priced admission. Birthday stars and guests can redeem the Birthday Surprise promotion by simply presenting their HKID cards at the admission counter.

For enquiries, please call (852) 2849 6966.

#Birthday Surprise promotion is only applicable to Hong Kong identity card holders and temporary Hong Kong identity document holders.
    shri likes this.

I took two women to Disneyland way back in 2005, 2 months after it opened and one of the girls got in free BUT the stingy sods only seem to offer free birthday tickets during certain years when it suits them.

A friend managed to get in back in 2009 but i have never seen any free tickets after the park finally started making a profit in 2012 so i think there out of luck,.

Last edited by HK ENGLISHMAN; 01-10-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks. I claimed ocean park and a trip on ngong ping 360. Ideas for next year welcome too