Like Tree44Likes

Must Watch TV Shows - 2015 Summer and Fall

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:

Starting in October; second series of The Detectorists
    That is good news, I loved that.

Mamba

OK so You, Me and the Apocalypse - watched the first episode last night, bit contrived and Am-Dram but Rob Lowe was fantastic as the Vatican's whiskey swigging chain-smoking Devil's Advocate given responsibility for proving the Second Coming (is that capitalised?) is a fallacy before the meteor hits and wipes out the planet.

shri likes this.

Rob Lowe's American show - The Grinder is ok .... 20 minute sit com, cheesy, but decent enough to watch if you have nothing else to do.

Mamba

Hmm not heard of that one I'll give it a go, have pretty much given up on films as so much bull excrement has come out the last few years - unhappy film buff now watches TV.

Doctor Foster is building up to an explosive finale

very good build-up hope it doesn't fizzle

Cho-man likes this.

good lead character - 3 shows in it is fine.

Catching up on some old Dave Gorman

Mamba

@bookblogger The Detectorists starts on Oct 29th, am waiting for the theme tune ear worm to start all over again.

bookblogger likes this.

I ploughed through Z Nation over the last week, it's like The Walking Dead but worse acting and more humour. Currently it's halfway through season 2.

I've also started binge watching Entourage and absolutely loving it so far. Also about halfway through season 2 on this, wanted to see the TV show before watching the movie.

I have found a brilliant streaming site that has pretty much every television series online and ready to watch, no download required. PM me if you want a link.

Cho-man likes this.

Been bingeing on Arrow and Grimm lately to bring me up to speed and need to catch up with Season 4 of Longmire. CSI is dead and gone , and Bones started a bit poo for Season 11. Brooklyn Nine-Nine probably my favourite comedy at the moment is also a great watch. Still struggling with Gotham though.....

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast