Like Tree35Likes

DH asked for salary advance

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    just be sure that if you do loan/advance wages to follow the below requirements. I advanced my helper when she had to go back to her home country when her child was sick, she came back and the next month I gave her no salary as deduction as that is what she said. I didnt know it was WRONG LOL, off course during the month she had no salary, i would slip her a few 100 each week end just so she could go out and have fun with her mates and relax/re-energize.
    actually where did you get this clause from?

also this refers to a recovery for wages. a loan would be different, wouldnt it?

Throwing this link up again because they do good courses for helpers. The financial planning one does involve teaching various ways of saying "no" to other people asking them for money.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Throwing this link up again because they do good courses for helpers. The financial planning one does involve teaching various ways of saying "no" to other people asking them for money.
    Linkfail.
    TheBrit likes this.

There is nothing wrong that your house helper asked for a salary advance. in fact, if shes' really did her job at her best, then there's no doubts you'll have to refused on her request. But be sure she really really needs it or she's telling the truth why she's asking an advance for her salary.Two of you needs to trust to each other.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4