Like Tree2Likes

online shopping habits?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

online shopping habits?

Hi gents,

I'm wondering do you guys normally go shop online? If so, which platform you use most?
    I know my local friends have been using Instagram for very cheap as well as some handmade products,
    however they are all in Chinese and there's no way you can get into that hashtag.
    Do you use Ebay/ Etsy/ Facebook or even Taobao?

Thanks

dpmlicious likes this.

Locals in my office are all big on Taobao. Shipments arrive weekly. If I find something I want on there I just ask one of my local friends to add it to their weekly shipment.

mrporter.com
    amazon.co.uk

Mostly Taobao

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Most online purchases are clothes, books, and vitamins/supplements. Don't buy tchotchkes online or offline

I Taobao as well. Just find it easy to buy bits and bops saves me from running around on the weekend.

Have also done a bit of shopping on Mysale.hk but its safer to buy the brands you're familiar with as the rest are cheap China stuff.

Also like the US sales and will buy from the various Department stores.

Iherb for vitamins

ShopinHK.Com for books and toys.

I use thebookdepository.com almost weekly...I even use it for bulk textbook puchasing as HK stores are shit, and more expensive.

I'm an A rated customer on Alixpress...love Ali!

TaoBao...last two purchase were unicycles.

Amazon - not much but obviously for the Kindle store...

I've bought a few bits and bobs from this site as well (shopinhk) books and toys...

Last edited by Lord Dashwood; 28-01-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    rani likes this.

Just bought three clay teapots and about 2 kg of pu erh on Taobao. A bit skeptical about the pu erh getting through via SF but the dealer (one of the largest on TMall) says it'll be fine. Time will tell!

All the Amazons (US, UK, DE) and iHerb mostly, sometimes Ebay. Even with shipping factored in much cheaper and better quality than the crap you buy here.

yahoo auction ( more of classified, not really post based, message, meet at mutual place, trade)
    ebay japan, us and uk
    play.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast