Like Tree7Likes

Leak?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Leak?

What is this, and why is there water coming out of it suddenly?

Its on the side of the toilet.

Leak?

No idea, might be flush water (sea water in HK). Try to get a cap in that size, and screw it on with a bit if PTFE tape.

Or get the part/toilet fixed.

Last edited by 100LL; 31-03-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Reminds me of the toilets in countries like Thailand where people wash their ass with a hose after every shit. Thai people think us westerners are disgusting for only wiping our asses with paper.

Titus and Lord Dashwood like this.

@Nep- are you in that 'new' building in HV? with 3 apartments on each floor? I live there too and have been having the same problem past few months...

for me, it's not consistent, only sometimes and no pattern...really annoying...at least the water isnt nasty.

management company no use...but i suppose if you raise it also it would indicate some general issue.(so many general issues with his bldg).

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Reminds me of the toilets in countries like Thailand where people wash their ass with a hose after every shit. Thai people think us westerners are disgusting for only wiping our asses with paper.
    Same over here and I am a total convert. Plus you never have to worry about running out of loo paper
    bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Same over here and I am a total convert. Plus you never have to worry about running out of loo paper
    When using paper a large part of the shit is actually not wiped away but spread around the area surrounding your anus, so I do see their point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    @Nep- are you in that 'new' building in HV? with 3 apartments on each floor? I live there too and have been having the same problem past few months...

for me, it's not consistent, only sometimes and no pattern...really annoying...at least the water isnt nasty.

management company no use...but i suppose if you raise it also it would indicate some general issue.(so many general issues with his bldg).
    You mean the Po Wah Court?
    if so then yes.

we have had my morning shit coming up again in the bathtub and shower regularly.

management has been nothing but nice, but it keeps popping up....literally unfortunately.

Original Post Deleted
    Merci!

Original Post Deleted
    I tried it for a while when in Thailand but gave up after I shot cold water up my back, soaking my shirt, after a few beers.
    bdw and Open Casket like this.

Quote Originally Posted by henkka:
    When using paper a large part of the shit is actually not wiped away but spread around the area surrounding your anus, so I do see their point of view.
    Same as nappies on babies...the mainlander method is much more hygeinic imo...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast