Like Tree4Likes

Copa América 2016 and Euro 2016 live on NowTV

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Copa América 2016 and Euro 2016 live on NowTV

Just got the news via NowTV message. Don't know the details like channels, additional costs but they're talking about Seasonal Pass so I think its like Pay- per- view or buying the whole package. Here are the dates:

Copa América 2016
    3 June - 26 June

Euro 2016
    10 June - 10 July

Last edited by Tom007; 29-04-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Hey yea I've heard about that as well, I was about to ask on here like if anyone know how much is it or something
    (Mainly wanna watch the europe one lol)
    I might call over the weekend to see if the staff there can give me some details
    cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by michael_j:
    Hey yea I've heard about that as well, I was about to ask on here like if anyone know how much is it or something
    I might call over the weekend to see if the staff there can give me some details
    cheers!
    Good luck mate getting some information from Now TV Hotline !

I know I will end up getting that Euro pass too anyway regardless of the cost but how annoying it is to have to pay more even though you already pay 200+ HK$ every month for their mega sports package or whatever they call it....

cheers!
    Will post more details as soon as I know

Last edited by Tom007; 06-05-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    imparanoic likes this.

700 hkd really? There better be a good discount for existing suscribers otherwise it's really expensive...i remember watching euro 2012 on now tv for no additional charges

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastien-F:
    700 hkd really? There better be a good discount for existing suscribers otherwise it's really expensive...i remember watching euro 2012 on now tv for no additional charges
    I think it's free for the existing Sport Pack Subscribers

yo sup
    called yesterday, they told me I can get it for free tho(so I got it lol)
    seems like my situation is I got the super sport pack thing long time ago or something(didnt get any gift at the time)
    so now I'm eigible to get it for free
    Maybe the 700 one is you did not get the super sport pack before or didn't get anymore channels from them(they like to ask customer to get more stuff in order to "get something for free" -_-)

yo sup
    called yesterday, they told me I can get it for free tho(so I got it lol)
    seems like my situation is I got the super sport pack thing long time ago or something(didnt get any gift at the time)
    so now I'm eigible to get it for free
    Maybe the 700 one is you did not get the super sport pack before or didn't get anymore channels from them(they like to ask customer to get more stuff in order to "get something for free" -_-)
    Which channels ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Which channels ?
    Anything... You know, just get some more from them...
    Cause I moved before they have this relocation fee.. they also ask me to buy like channel packs so I can waive the fee(of course before they asked me about upgrade the internet and stuff first... -_-)

....that's how pccw works ahahahaha

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast