Like Tree31Likes

Safely lose up to 30 pounds in 6 weeks with HCG.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HCG works!

It's interesting after 11 years that no one who has actually tried HCG has posted the real results, so here goes. I have lost 100+ pounds using HCG 7 times over 6 years, and have kept it off.

I initially had the same "500 calories!?....You have got to be kidding!" Attitude. But after seeing the success of others, I tired it, and it works. The beauty is that properly formulated and administered, you are NOT hungry on HCG, and so when you see the pounds roll off, you are motivated to keep with the program. Second point is that you lose from around the belly and hips and not from your face, so you do not look bedraggled, just slimmer. The third point, if you work to maintain, you reset your "fat thermostat." It's AMAZING to be able to eat like a "normal person", even with an occasional "pig out," and NOT gain your weight back.

Now, my question: Is this available in HONG KONG???? Please reply. I would like to lose another 15 pounds.

Last edited by MarieBrowning; 23-05-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarieBrowning:
    Now, my question: Is this available in HONG KONG???? Please reply. I would like to lose another 15 pounds.
    How about eating less (and better) and exercising a bit more?

There I saved you lots of money on top of this.
    Skierx, rathunt, jimbo and 3 others like this.

It's interesting after 11 years that no one who has actually tried HCG has posted the real results, so here goes. I have lost 100+ pounds using HCG 7 times over 6 years, and have kept it off.

I initially had the same "500 calories!?....You have got to be kidding!" Attitude. But after seeing the success of others, I tired it, and it works. The beauty is that properly formulated and administered, you are NOT hungry on HCG, and so when you see the pounds roll off, you are motivated to keep with the program. Second point is that you lose from around the belly and hips and not from your face, so you do not look bedraggled, just slimmer. The third point, if you work to maintain, you reset your "fat thermostat." It's AMAZING to be able to eat like a "normal person", even with an occasional "pig out," and NOT gain your weight back.

Photos, or it didn't happen

I think there's a more standard Geo-speak way to put this, but I can't remember it.
    dpmlicious likes this.

Waiting for the 'reply' where you can get the treatment MarieBrowning is asking about......

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    How about eating less (and better) and exercising a bit more?

There I saved you lots of money on top of this.
    Or she can lose a limb

Looks legit.

The beauty is that properly formulated and administered
    The way I see it this is the biggest problem. I just don't trust that such a treatment will be properly formulated and administrated in HK. It could but it could not. A lot of things aren't regulated here and this is why I have trust issues with things like these. I'm probably a bit paranoid but I've had some bad experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    Waiting for the 'reply' where you can get the treatment MarieBrowning is asking about......
    Well, after reading that, they might create an account now, start replying to other posts first, then finally reply to this thread a few months from now.

Also, just want to share this article for people who are considering losing a large amount of weight per week. As others said, you're probably better off making lifestyle changes and losing at a healthy rate. Easier to maintain your desired fitness level after you've reached it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/he...ight-loss.html
    Last edited by dpmlicious; 23-05-2016 at 04:45 PM.
    huja likes this.

I managed to lose 30lbs in 6 weeks.

Not with HCG though. I signed up with UP Fitness and did 3 x 1hr sessions per week for 6 weeks. I had a controlled diet, no carbs, no sugar, no alcohol, just meat and veg every meal (upto 5 meals per day). The training sessions were gruelling and had me lying on the floor in a pool of my own sweat every time but it was necessary to retain muscle mass whilst the diet took care of the weight loss.

I felt great afterwards, far healthier and cheaper too.

Quote Originally Posted by dpmlicious:
    Well, after reading that, they might create an account now, start replying to other posts first, then finally reply to this thread a few months from now.
    Another vote for a sarcasm font, please

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    Another vote for a sarcasm font, please
    I got your tone the first time.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.