Like Tree38Likes

Wow, this is depressing

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Life in prison.
    He probably get his own medicine with the pass the soap initiation process

Just in case anyone is still wondering what's so bad about non-offending paedophiles...I'm going to explain it in brief.

Non-offending paedophiles want to rape children. They fantasise about raping children.

I couldn't give a piss if they are born that way, they are monsters. If we normalise it, well I don't even want to think about.

As a father and teacher of children...they're my credentials...OKAY?

Open Casket likes this.

Huckle Tried To Cash In On Child Abuse Pics

Another Gary glitter sicko, why don't these foreign countries execute these sicko or at least life imprisonment, I hope UK justice system give him life
    Lord Dashwood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dashwood:
    Just in case anyone is still wondering what's so bad about non-offending paedophiles...I'm going to explain it in brief.

Non-offending paedophiles want to rape children. They fantasise about raping children.
    What do we do about the huge numbers of heterosexual and homosexual people who also regularly have rape fantasies?
    I couldn't give a piss if they are born that way, they are monsters. If we normalise it, well I don't even want to think about.
    As a father and teacher of children...they're my credentials...OKAY?
    You are long on hate and rhetoric but very short on answers.

Tell us o-wise one with the impeccable credentials : What would you like to do with all these people in the world who fantasize about rape but actually don't commit it?
    cookie09 and civil_servant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    Huckle Tried To Cash In On Child Abuse Pics

Another Gary glitter sicko, why don't these foreign countries execute these sicko or at least life imprisonment, I hope UK justice system give him life
    The police deserve a lot of credit for how tgey broke this sick ring

Richard Huckle faces life sentences for Malaysia child abuse - BBC News
    Ern and imparanoic like this.

why didn't the malaysian gov do anything? is it due to corruption?

I will give you an example told to me by a Filipino policeman. British man picks up girl in bar takes her to hotel for sex. Immediately mother of the underage girl calls police while they are still in hotel (so the mother is in on it.) police raid hotel, man pays compensation to mother and almost certainly money to police. He leaves country. The girl probably went straight back to the bar.
    civil_servant likes this.

They had no clue from all accounts, nobody locally reported anything amiss and he was considered to be there helping the community so there was no suspicion. He was spotted by Australian police who were hunting a different group of perverts. They were able to identify him and alert British police who were able to gather enough evidence to arrest him as soon as he landed back in London.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I will give you an example told to me by a Filipino policeman. British man picks up girl in bar takes her to hotel for sex. Immediately mother of the underage girl calls police while they are still in hotel (so the mother is in on it.) police raid hotel, man pays compensation to mother and almost certainly money to police. He leaves country. The girl probably went straight back to the bar.
    presumably the mother is worse than the guy in this case, prostituting her daughter, she needs punishment as well

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    They had no clue from all accounts, nobody locally reported anything amiss and he was considered to be there helping the community so there was no suspicion. He was spotted by Australian police who were hunting a different group of perverts. They were able to identify him and alert British police who were able to gather enough evidence to arrest him as soon as he landed back in London.
    i have been to malaysia a few times, but only in KL and Penang, quite a modern country, yes there is corruption, but i can not see how this sicko carried on for years in a major city in malaysia, if it was in a major city for some long and so many victims, then there is something wrong with the police and local communities there
    Last edited by imparanoic; 02-06-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast