UK cereals!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK cereals!

Is there anywhere in HK which sells Kellogg's cereals from the UK?? I've tried CitySuper and Oliver's, but no luck.

Am looking for something healthy-ish like Bran Flakes or Fruit n Fibre. The nearest I've found is Australian Kellogg's Sultana Bran, but it's kind of... soggy.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I'm sure they sell stuff like that in PnS, but no idea if it is Australian Kelloggs or UK. I'm guessing the former but I'll have a look tonight it I go there. Is there really that much difference? I eat Just Right - that's Kelloggs isn't it? Tastes the same as in the UK from my memory.

have you tried Parkn Shop International in Stanley or in Admiralty? What about Great in Admiralty? one thing you need to bear in mind that the weather here in Hong Kong is very humid, if you have anything opened from the packet or box, you'd better keep it air-tight or in the fridge to keep away from sogginess.

How about Mark&Spencers? They're UK company. Often they sell biscuits, drinks...etc

Thanks for the advice - I'll check out those suggestions

Call me picky, but the nearest equivalents I've tried so far just don't taste that good and aren't very crunchy!

I've seen Kellogg's in 'Taste' in Kowloon Tong, but I don't remember which cereal specifically it was.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

the secret to sound European cornflakes

How to make a sound cornflake - Times Online

plus a slap and chop

and just maybe this
    Cereal-corn Flakes Processing Line-SAIXIN MACHINERY·CHINA'

Last edited by kombuchakid; 31-03-2009 at 01:39 AM.

fm7

Great, in Princes Building tends to have UK cereals. For something a little healthier, you can find Jordan's cereals in Great and 360 and City n Super carry Dorset Farms.

If all else fails:

Breakfast Cereal buy online delivered

I've never used them so can't vouch for their service, but am considering purchasing some branston pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkerhead:
    If all else fails:

Breakfast Cereal buy online delivered

I've never used them so can't vouch for their service, but am considering purchasing some branston pickle
    Branston Pickle you can definitely buy in PnS, I buy it regularly.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast