Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IsabelOR

Lunch in Central! 1pm to 2pm

Closed Thread

Lunch in Central! 1pm to 2pm

Anyone interested in grabbing lunch next week in Central (Soho, Escalator Area) 32/M

Hi... How about dinner?

Hi there, it looks like no-one has been active on this thread for a while but thought I'd give it a go. Just moved to HK, currently living in Central and would love to meet people and grab lunch/dinner/drinks with anyone that's around.
    32/F.
    Isabel

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

luvives likes this.

Lunch dinner or drinks with anyone around central or Soho would be great. I also just moved to HK a few weeks ago. Live in SOHO and work in LKF.

Quote Originally Posted by IsabelOR:
    Hi there, it looks like no-one has been active on this thread for a while but thought I'd give it a go. Just moved to HK, currently living in Central and would love to meet people and grab lunch/dinner/drinks with anyone that's around.
    32/F.
    Isabel

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    Lotsa folks tween 30-40 use what's app to do a get together. Just tell ur plan, and from the 50 ppl in the group Ull see who will turn up.

PM AW Young ur number if u want to join.

How can I get inolved ?

Hi everyone, I am currently working in Central and always eat alone on lunch. I would like to meet some friends for having lunch together so that we can have more choice :-)
    Pls PM me! Thanks!!

hi there, I just started a new job in Central, please PM me if you are interested to have lunch together

Is there any group for lunch together??
    I am also working in Central area, let's go for drink or lunch......

Hope I'm not too late for this message, I work in central and love to join any lunch, dinner or drinks!