Like Tree32Likes

Property in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Property in Hong Kong

Dear Friends,
    I am now living in TST with my lovely wife and we are expecting our first child in coming weeks.
    Our apartment is quite tiny and I think we will need bigger space for the baby.
    I am looking for a suitable place whether the mother and baby can have better environment. Another problem is I will need to go to Shenzhen (Nanshan Hi Tech Park near Shenzhen Bay) most of the days of the week, so communication will be also a concern.

It will be great to find a place with all facilities, and convenient communication. Most of my friends live in Kowloon side, so KLN will be first preference but we can also consider NT if we can find something nice.

Last week I saw Parc Palais in Yau Ma Tei area, we really loved the place but communication seems not very convenient from there.

If you have some good advise, will be greatful to you.

Thanks a lot
    Arif

What's your budget?
    That's the big question

Hi Jimbo, thanks for reminding, I forgot to mention it, my budget is 20m-30m HKD. Thanks

Hong Lok Yuen

Arif Chowdhury likes this.

Hi Arif, sorry I don't have recommendations for where to live, but I think the word you want is "commute" not "communication". You mean you need to commute daily from HK to Shenzhen? (That is, travel from here to there and back often.)

20-30m as in million hkd? Pretty much anywhere I'd say...

Which port you use for crossing borders now?

Fairview Park or a village house nearby. They have a shuttle to the Yuen Long and Sheung Shuo MTR.

Definitely go to Yuen long area.

Arif Chowdhury and jrkob like this.

Office is near from Shenzhen Bay port. But now I use Huang Gang/ Lok Ma Chau one, there is bus service from Jordan to Huang Gang.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast