Like Tree17Likes

New to Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by cynth.tee:
    Hi peeps I've lived in Kennedy town for nearly 3 years now, would love to meet for a coffee or ice cream or drink or anything! Would love to hear from anyone
    Definitely up for ice cream!

Hi everyone! I'm also living in ktown now, moved to hk from germany last year. Anyone interested in just hanging out around the area, drinking a coffee / beer ? pn me.

Paxbritannia likes this.

Hi, am new to Kennedy Town from the UK. Looking to explore the area.

If anyone fancies a few drinks and sampling a few bars this Saturday 04 Feb, come and meet at Craft Brew & Co on the corner of Catchick Street and North Street at 1930!

Andrea

Hi I've started a WhatsApp group. If u pass on ur number I can add u. We haven't met up yet!
    jane

Thanks Jane! Have PMd you. Hope to see you soon! Andrea

Hey all! I've just moved to HK from London where I was working for 7 years. I started working for HKEX on Monday and am currently living in an AirBnB in Sheung Wan. I'm in the process of signing a lease for a flat in The Hudson and would love to meet some other Kennedy Town expats! Let me know if there are any meet ups happening.

Paxbritannia likes this.

Hi all, I am new to Kennedy Town (and HK) - moved a few weeks ago and looking to meet people in the area. If there are any meet ups happening I would love to know about them so I can get involved! Thanks, Mary-Anne.

Having drinks with a couple of old timers at Shoreditch this Thursday. PM me if any of you fancy a pint. Their house beer is pretty good.

Hi I started a what's app group for Ktown. It's not very active at the mo but welcome to join! Please PM me your number and I'll add you.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4