Like Tree88Likes

Anyone using iQOS here ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Anyone using iQOS here ?

where did you buy it and what changed ?

can I get heat sticks in HK or do I have to import them ?

I do.

I have 2, one from the EU (Italy) and one from Japan. The heat sticks are not available in HK, and I get mine through a batch order from a colleague who orders from TaoBao. The reason I have 2 is that they will break, just a small drop and its gone, roughly 80% of my colleagues that smoked have switched over to using an iQOS but none of theirs has lasted a year.

Chances are that the iQOS won't get released here due to the laws being a little backward here and most probably throwing this into the same category as vaping, and nicotine is not allowed in vaping here.

For the heat sticks I use a combination of the Marlboro iQOS ones and Parliament ones which working out about $27 a packet. They're a sub company of Marlboro and works just the same.

Morrison likes this.

Did anyone else expect this to be a thread about Mac networking?

Thanks, Proplus , very valuable info.
    I was in big China so could not access Geo.

Saw two China girls at the airport and talked to them, they also stock up through Taobao.
    They said the heat sticks on Taobao come from Russia, interesting trade route.

how much cost the iQos kit?

Morrison likes this.

It is priced at 9,980 yen($88.30), and is traded at 12,000 yen or more on Internet auction sites.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Did anyone else expect this to be a thread about Mac networking?
    Seeing that it was posted by Morrison, I expected it to be some super exotic trading platform or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Seeing that it was posted by Morrison, I expected it to be some super exotic trading platform or something like that.
    That's interesting. actually, I very rarely trade. I am more focussed on tax aspects.

the problem is it's hard to get your hands on the kits in J-pan

I researched around as well. Even rakuten japan is going for at least 12-14k yen excluding shipping costs. The cigarettes are quite difficult to source too

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast