Want to apply my children HK resident visa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Want to apply my children HK resident visa

Hi All,

My apology if this question been asked before and I asked again.
    I was born in HKG from non chinese parents, got permanent ID card, remained outside for over 10 years, I assumed my current status would be Right to land in HK.
    I am currently living in UK. My children are 6 and 8 years old. My wife is currently working in UK, does not wants to move with this at the moment and also she never been HK. I will get carer to look after kids once we are there.

At this moment, I only need to worry about getting my children visa's.

I got some savings which is around HK$200K. I am plaining to apply their visa while staying in UK.
    I got employment offer letter from HKG.

please tell me the chances to get children visa while staying in UK.
    I am aware of the procedure to go work in hongkong then sponser children but I am plaining to apply while we are all here, ( just for safe side).
    Thanks so much for your help. I sincerly appreciate all replies.

Kind regards
    Matthew

Anyone with immigration information, kindly reply my post.
    Thanks so much

Should not be a problem, if your salary in HK is good. Look into the ImmD website for info on how to apply. You can submit your application at the Chinese embassy in London or other consulates in the UK. The application will be sent by and processed by the HK ImmD.

Should not be a problem, if your salary in HK is good. Look into the ImmD website for info on how to apply. You can submit your application at the Chinese embassy in London or other consulates in the UK. It does not affect your chances whether you submit in the UK or in HK. The application will be sent by anyway and processed by the HK ImmD.

I just applied my husband and child visa under dependant visa as long as you have hk pr n enough saving shouldn't be a problem .
    Ps they might also want a hk address where u might stay when u r in hk.

We are still in Australia at the moment and my husband's visa took about 3-4 months to get approved and immi told us once it was approved n been paid we have to go to hk in 2-3 months .

Also once u applied the visa probably should start to look for a school for ur child. Hk school even international school seem like have to apply early .

The HK IMMD website has reasonably straightforward instructions on how to do this. And in my experience, they reply to email questions within 3 days

Dependants | Immigration Department

Thanks Kma88

Thanks Nikkiandy

Thanks Answerer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast