Like Tree208Likes

UBTV & IPTV Smartboxes - FAQs and Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 85 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

So apparently, the premier league has won a court ruling to block internet streaming of the football games for the upcoming season (correct me if I'm wrong in that if its not this coming season), is it worth to buy the box for someone wanting to watch football, since it could get blocked?

Does anyone know if any i'm trying to program the Unblock Box control onto my universal controller for my sound bar (Bose) if it can be done? There's a bunch of China TV boxes with codes, but unfortunately the ubox isn't one of them... Would any generic Chinese android box work?

Malaysian channels are no more available

Ubox u sux

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrecon:
    Malaysian channels are no more available

Ubox u sux
    I see the Malaysian channels: 495-509

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    I see the Malaysian channels: 495-509
    Thanks, they are back now

My ubox is dead

Last night was working. Today a brick.

Any idea?

Live TV seems to be working, but the VOD app doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi guys I'm planning to buy Ubox 4, is it affordable at usual suspects like WCC & SSP or need to dig deeper to Po Lam or Tsuen Wan etc...?

Affordable??? depends on how much money you have to spend lol, I saw it in Tseung Kwan O for HK$889 and didnt even know V4 was out, I assume WCC & SSP will still be cheaper than other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrecon:
    My ubox is dead

Last night was working. Today a brick.

Any idea?
    My version 3 was the same. Initial plugged in a USB LED strip to test out as I didn't have another USB port in the area at the time. After about 10 minutes all I go from the box was a blank black screen. Took 30 minutes of doing resets, unplugging all cables and changing adapters, the box was back to normal for about 2 weeks a before dying again. So I went out to SSP to get a replacement and saw that version 4 was out and got that.

When I bought the new Ubox 4, the sales guy mentioned briefly about an app you can use on our phone to watch the channels, but I was in a hurry to pay much attention.

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 85 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast