Like Tree6Likes

25 year old female, looking to make new friends

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

25 year old female, looking to make new friends

Hey guys,

I'm a 24year old British born Chinese female, freshly graduated from uni so I'm taking 2 months off for the summer before I start working. looking to make new friends in HK, grab coffee, brunch, go hiking, anything fun really. not too bothered about age, so shoot me a message if you're interested!

melyzzzz likes this.

Hi! I'm in a similar position. I'm a 21 year old female who just graduated from a UK uni and now I'm working here. I would love to grab coffee or something.

hey! sure, let me PM you.

Hi there! Welcome to Hong Kong A half local HongKee 28 boy here! Happy to grab a bite or drink too!

nicyuyu likes this.

where do you guys hang around? would like to meet some fellow BBCs
    26 Male here

Hey! I'm also 21 and I'm here for the next 4 months if you'd like to meet up!

Hey! I'm Laurie, 22, also a British born Chinese girl. I moved over here back in June to start a new job working at a newspaper, and I'd love to meet some more people outside of work/my lovely flatmates. I like going to restaurants and bars, hiking, doing fun cultural stuff and chilling in cafes. Please feel free to contact me via PM!

orel100x likes this.

Hey there! I recently moved to Hong Kong. Also in my mid 20s and im studying in HKU atm. I grew up in Canada and went to los angeles for college. I'd love to join the group!

nicyuyu and ceoisme like this.

hey, i live on the kowloon side but i send quite some time on the island too. you?

23yo BBC guy looking to meet other people. Is there a group going?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast