Like Tree6Likes

seek high blood pressure prescription

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    I just bought today some pills for my mother in law (as she has extended her stay so didn’t bring enough) amongst them high blood pressure pills.
    No prescription needed at Fanda.
    but was it reasonable cost

the best medicine against high blood in HK is not to walk in the street, the amount of bumping and slow walkers is giving me high blood.

I am using Intuniv (Guanfacine) 2mg and Prazosin (Minipress) 5mg daily when I am in California for my high blood pressure. I got mine either at Walmart or Costco. I take it before bed time, and help to sleep.

Do you know of any local pharmacy stores have these two medications?

Can you please tell me any private physicans near Ho Man Tin in Kowloon for reasonable visit cost? Mainly to get the prescription. Thank you for your help.

Have you tried just writing down the formula names and walking into a couple of pharmacies? There are pharmacies all over the place. Red cross on a white background.

shri and jimbo like this.

For Intuniv and Prazosin, the pharmacies in Mong Kok areas I asked by showing them the names on a paper, just shook their head. Are these medications not available in Hong Kong?