Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ljyjoanne

Any mummies living in South Horizons with kids in Singapore International School?

Closed Thread

Question Any mummies living in South Horizons with kids in Singapore International School?

Hello, I will be moving from Singapore to Hong Kong in December and my daughter will be starting P3 in SIS. We will be living in South Horizons, any mummies there interested to meet up or share some tips?

Hi there

My younger daughter is P3 in SIS now. I live near South Horizons. You can contact me for any queries you have about SIS. I have another older daughter who is in Secondary 1 and we have been with SIS for almost 7 years now.

lovedino and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ljyjoanne:
    Hi there

My younger daughter is P3 in SIS now. I live near South Horizons. You can contact me for any queries you have about SIS. I have another older daughter who is in Secondary 1 and we have been with SIS for almost 7 years now.
    Wow! Thanks Joanne for the reply! We have to meet up!

I am also thinking of starting an informal knitting & crochet group in South Horizons. Any yarn or granny square lovers out there?

hi, can i send my wife and kids to chat with you guys when we go over to hk next month ? 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    hi, can i send my wife and kids to chat with you guys when we go over to hk next month ? 8-)
    Sure sure!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    Sure, no problem! Happy to help .

Whatsapp / meet up

Hi there! My family and I have just relocated to hk and we’re from Singapore. I would like to meet Singaporean mummies living in Hk. I’m wondering if there’s any whatsapp group as well? Cheers!