Like Tree23Likes

USA Forwarding Service to Hong Kong - Buying from Amazon

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

came across another one last week, though expensive than Shipbao @ $24. Ain't letting me add the link.

@mangohkd - probably because they've spammed the forums

I ended up using myus to ship a laptop over.. Cost 77 us$, with Amex premium membership discount, including $16 for insurance on an us$800 laptop, item photos, fragile stickers, padding material. Reached in 4 days with dhl express.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    I just picked up my parcel from Shipbao. Took 10 days from the US and cost HKD18. Will definitely use them again now I understand the website and process. Much cheaper than Borderlink.
    Same here. But can I just ask, how are they able to ship so cheaply?

My folks in the States sent me a small padded envelope with five tiny eye ointment tubes via regular international air with USPS and it cost HKD105.

Is the answer some combination of bulk arrangements and ordinary people ordinarily getting fleeced by shippers?

But even by cheap shipping standards, Shipbao seems dirt cheap.
    Elegiaque likes this.

I've ordered some supplements in the US and USA direct will take 4 weeks to transport from the Oregon warehouse to HK, via Air.

They must use pidgeons.

Amazon has opened in Australia now, so another shipping option perhaps.

https://www.amazon.com.au/ref=nav_logo

I have another, semi-related question...

Has anyone sussed the best option for shipping the other way -- from HK to the USA?

Do any of these US forwards like Shipbao offer this reverse service?

I'd have thought with facilities at both ends and expertise with customs/shipping that they'd be well-placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    I've ordered some supplements in the US and USA direct will take 4 weeks to transport from the Oregon warehouse to HK, via Air.

They must use pidgeons.

the stuff arrived for 4 days ago...
    Even they list COD using SF Express, it is not actually available and have to transfer the funds before they deliver.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6