Like Tree22Likes

Good locations to pick up or ask women out.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    Some of the posters here seem strangely familar with the...er, "dating" sites it seems.
    Well what do you do? Hide in the bushes with your pants around you ankles?
    Cho-man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ohboy:
    I live near Sai Kung, however currently I am barely finding any women who look great nearby.
    looks are not everything bro, some girls can be good looking but got bad personalities ;p

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    there are gazillions of them, very hard not to miss if you play on the internet every night, usually will get some sort of ads pop up
    I have no idea what any ad has been about on any site I've been on recently.

Why was his question so wrong?

I'm a bit late(3 years) to this bash-the-OP party, but all he asked was for a place where it was appropriate to approach pretty women in Hong Kong

You can't approach women anywhere (like the MTR)

Am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by tysa:
    I'm a bit late(3 years) to this bash-the-OP party, but all he asked was for a place where it was appropriate to approach pretty women in Hong Kong

You can't approach women anywhere (like the MTR)

Am I missing anything?
    He was lazy and cheap and didn’t want to put the effort in.

Enough reasons for you? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    He was lazy and cheap and didn’t want to put the effort in.

Enough reasons for you? LOL
    Not wanting to spend too much money on travel and booze is not being cheap, is it? Especially considering the fact that he was just 20 then.

Also, define effort. Cause from what I read, he was willing to go out and talk to women.
    Last edited by tysa; 11-01-2018 at 07:13 AM.

Not wanting to spend too much money on travel and booze is not being cheap, is it? Especially considering the fact that he was just 20 then.

Also, define effort. Cause from what I read, he was willing to go out and talk to women.
    Wow! You need to go out and talk to women to pick them up??

Why didn't you tell me this before? I have been waiting for 10 years in my flat, and nobody turned up!
    hullexile likes this.

So, why did this three year old post need to be dredged up again?

Am I missing anything?
    Yes, that it's a good idea to tune into the vibe of any new internet forum before posting creepily awkward questions about 'picking up pretty girls'.

Edit: Thinking about it, maybe internet forums are the best way to ask this question, because the consequences of asking this to strangers face to face are going to be harsher.
    Last edited by jgl; 11-01-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    So, why did this three year old post need to be dredged up again?

Yes, that it's a good idea to tune into the vibe of any new internet forum before posting creepily awkward questions.
    Perhaps the new member is the OP?

Last edited by tysa; 12-01-2018 at 10:49 PM.