Like Tree91Likes

China bans hip-hop & tattoos from media

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

China bans hip-hop & tattoos from media

Now it is unpatriotic to like Hip Hop

China bans hip-hop culture and tattoos from all media sources | The Independent

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Occasionally the do something I agree with! Personally I think hip-hop is revolting.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Occasionally the do something I agree with! Personally I think hip-hop is revolting.
    So are tattoos... Sure it's not that bad when a kid is 20 but by the time they are over 40... yikes and in their 60s downright sad.

hip-hop is not the problem. it's the current lyrics and image that's the problem. that said, i am okay with the ban. if you got nothing good to say, don't say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    hip-hop is not the problem. it's the current lyrics and image that's the problem. that said, i am okay with the ban. if you got nothing good to say, don't say it.
    I personally hate hiphop, but just the fact that they ban a form of artful expression altogether shows they are not concerned with a few swearwords but criticism to the one party dictatorship.
    Mefisto and MerMer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    I personally hate hiphop, but just the fact that they ban a form of artful expression altogether shows they are not concerned with a few swearwords but criticism to the one party dictatorship.
    a form of artful expression? lol. have you heard what they say these days? back in the days, maybe. nowadays it's just downright shameful. if what they say is a form a artful expression, then i don't want that form of expression. lol.

that said, let me introduce to you,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    a form of artful expression? lol. have you heard what they say these days? back in the days, maybe. nowadays it's just downright shameful. if what they say is a form a artful expression, then i don't want that form of expression. lol.

that said, let me introduce to you,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A
    I have heard some movies display horrific things, let's ban movies altogether!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Were you ok with this one too?

Chinese authorities demolish Christian church 

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    I have heard some movies display horrific things, let's ban movies altogether!
    some crappy movies oughtta be banned! lol

oooh! can I add to the list?

Things I don't like and they should ban:

smoking
    short people with umbrellas
    insurance salespeople
    DJs
    HSBC
    rain (the weather, not the Kpop star)

angeluscomplex likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast