Like Tree25Likes

Fist fight erupts on busy Hong Kong highway as truck and Mercedes-Benz bump

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Golem:
    Most civilized people have never fought as adults and using your fabulous logic if one of those two knew how to fight, he could have caused serious damage to the other and possibly end up in jail because of it.

America is the perfect example of using your twisted logic. Let's all have guns to protect ourselves just in case. It's working out really well.
    wow someone is being very emotional about it. Now we're talking guns control?

That's one way to debate.

"Most civilized people have never fought as adults", in HK for sure. But you're applying the same logic to the rest of the world. They seem to have no qualms abusing people under them verbally, is that what civilized mean then.

My first remark was just to make fun of them as they looked stupid fighting like this.

But according to you they are civilized since they don't know how to fight. Yeah I mean it's fine to drive like a nutcase endangering people's life, as long you don't fight lol.

But but but the gunssss in the US!!?????
    Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    why people here don't know how to fight. No one landed a proper punch in there.
    Some CGI handbags wouldn't have gone astray in the video.
    Mat, Plutark and kittykaitak like this.

True that they looked silly fighting and they drove like idiots. I imagine both of them will pay the price and as was pointed out, if you do this in Singapore, you land in jail which is exactly where people that fight belong whether they do it like little girls like these two or if they fight like MMA brutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Some CGI handbags wouldn't have gone astray in the video.
    or Saber Laser, please someone do that for us?
    Mat and jgl like this.

I see you are feeling very defensive... little nerve got tickled I guess
    As chilled as a cucumber...Cant seem to be the same in reverse tho
    Plutark likes this.

True that they looked silly fighting and they drove like idiots. I imagine both of them will pay the price and as was pointed out, if you do this in Singapore, you land in jail which is exactly where people that fight belong whether they do it like little girls like these two or if they fight like MMA brutes.
    Again one of your BS Statement.I have 11 years of judo and 2/3 years of Kung Fu (and a year of JuJi tsu). I know how to "avoid" a fight and if really needed to fight.I don't think I would look like a little girl but I also don't belong in the MMA where I wouldn't last a second.I just know some martial arts that can be useful in some situation (to avoid punches mostly and the likes) - it's a decent skill to have. I don't ever want to get into a street fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    As chilled as a cucumber...Cant seem to be the same in reverse tho
    I'm not the one chasing across threads mattie boy...

Again one of your BS Statement.I have 11 years of judo and 2/3 years of Kung Fu (and a year of JuJi tsu). I know how to "avoid" a fight and if really needed to fight.I don't think I would look like a little girl but I also don't belong in the MMA where I wouldn't last a second.I just know some martial arts that can be useful in some situation (to avoid punches mostly and the likes) - it's a decent skill to have. I don't ever want to get into a street fight though.
    True that, the best way to deal with a street fight is run away from it. There is no rule and one unlucky punch can kill someone.

I'm not the one chasing across threads mattie boy...
    Ah even on Geo you fight like a little girl ;-)
    Plutark likes this.

Ah even on Geo you fight like a little girl ;-)
    Chill chill chili boy... Do show what it's like to be a real man on an internet forum. I'm dying to see that. I don't know but chasing someone across threads doesn't seem very manly and the I'm right and you're wrong position lacks maturity
    Skyhook likes this.