Like Tree84Likes

Credit Card Fraud in a nightclub

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    They do in many of the bars, it is normal practice in Wan Chai.
    I agree with you. What I'm thinking is that it is hard to believe that the bars (or at least those behind the bar), are not in some way involved.
    hullexile likes this.

You are dealing with the devils playground of HK and you are wondering why this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Commission on plenty of drinks for lots of girls. So I suppose the bar is involved in that way but only in their normal business.
    That implies that the girls have a (unwritten) contract with the bars. If I ask you to buy me a drink I suppose I will not get that commission due to lack of (unwritten) contract. That this arrangement is illegal if the girls aren't permanent residents is obvious too. IMHO the bar is totally involved, that they say different is obvious.
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    That implies that the girls have a (unwritten) contract with the bars. If I ask you to buy me a drink I suppose I will not get that commission due to lack of (unwritten) contract. That this arrangement is illegal if the girls aren't permanent residents is obvious too. IMHO the bar is totally involved, that they say different is obvious.
    What you say is true but it has been that way for ever and most bars do it. It is how most of the girls make most of their money. It does not make the bars involved in the drugging.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    If you can pull the men in and get them to buy you lots of drinks I am sure you would get a commision
    chuckster007 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6