Like Tree6Likes

New iphones - dual sim

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Which means XS will not have physical dual sims in HK retail? how about XR? may I know where could we confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by michaellife:
    Which means XS will not have physical dual sims in HK retail? how about XR? may I know where could we confirm this?
    Apple?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Apple?
    I see. because for android phones - many of the specs are different from country to country for the same model

Quote Originally Posted by michaellife:
    I see. because for android phones - many of the specs are different from country to country for the same model
    Ask Apple HK?

It seems the wait time for iPhone Xs and Max is much shorter compared with Apple's previous iPhones. I wonder if the prices are now very expensive, or if there is much more competition than before... BTW, I got my iPhone X last year, so I won't be upgrading for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperionhtp:
    It seems the wait time for iPhone Xs and Max is much shorter compared with Apple's previous iPhones. I wonder if the prices are now very expensive, or if there is much more competition than before... BTW, I got my iPhone X last year, so I won't be upgrading for now.
    Apple is not selling iPhone X in their stores in HK it seems. I was hoping that they could reduce the price of iPhone X

After the iPhone XS was unveiled with little new, Huawei tweeted "Thank you for letting us be the real hero of the year," a tease for their upcoming Mate 20 Pro unveiling next month. Now Huawei's taking another shot -- by handing out battery packs to people waiting in line for the iPhone XS and XS Max in Singapore. The packaging says "You'll need it", which is actually a valid boast: Anandtech found that Huawei's P20 and P20 Pro had better battery life than the iPhone 8 and X.
    Seen on the interwebs.