Like Tree1Likes

NEW GROUP for 25-35

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEW GROUP for 25-35

I tried starting groups from geoexpat before but people are not too responsive...or just a little creepy

PM'd you.

Hey all, so far I've got some pm from 5-6 ppl and some didnt leave their no

chuckster007 likes this.

Updates : I'm still getting messages so don't worry about joing a group late, I'm thinking of another group for "latecomers" if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by kkwong:
    I tried starting groups from geoexpat before but people are not too responsive...or just a little creepy������, which seems to be a pattern here, when you have a group meet, it's mostly beer related and after a few meetups, ppl disappear from the surface of earth...

So I am starting a new one, and maybe with more info, if you feel like joining, just Pm with a bit of background info about yourself.

Age: 25-35( had to set a range, I'm finding it hard to understand youth born after 2000������, I'm 27/F by the way) any nationalities, any planets as long as you come in peace������

Activities: honestly, running around at 3x degree is not my thing, though when the weather is nicer, I enjoy walking around and explore the city. Meanwhile, I'm thinking coffee, lunch/dinner, exploring, movies,or random interesting chat, even games if anyone's up for it.

Thanks for reading all that, I hope to actually get a group going soon and not have ppl reply to this a year later������

K

Hahaha.... So true. Ppl disappear after a few meetups or once they have more fds from their work circle. I can say most is selfish.

Update: still getting messages, I am not adding ppl who just says "add me" with a number without any info, not even a name. And ppl who just stays in the group chat and not say anything, bit creepy

pm you as well

I know some of you have pm me with no replies from me, my bad

Trying to keep this post active as I am tired of setting up new groups

Hi kkwong,

Thanks for your effort. I just send you my brief profile via PM. Please let me know if you need any clarifications. Thanks.

MK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast