Like Tree3Likes

Learning Dutch in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Learning Dutch in Hong Kong

I wonder if there are courses for learning Dutch in Hong Kong as I can hardly find any on the internet.
    Please let me know if there is any suggestion. Much appreciate.

Have you looked at “Babbel”? Noticed they have a Dutch curriculum, I am using their materials to learn Portuguese, quite impressed with their course so far. Not aware of any Dutch courses in Hong Kong but as I am fluent in Dutch haven’t really looked for one either ;-)

finalvictory likes this.

There is not much demand and therefore supply for Dutch courses. Best to try language exchange.

finalvictory likes this.

Thanks for the reply. I have just looked into "Babbel". I will try to use the material for entry level though I prefer to have a face-to-face type of learning as it's hard to judge the progress of learning via app. Also, I want to be confident to use it in real life either as I am planning to move to Netherlands in the future.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will have a look.

Hi Finalvictory,
    I'm Dutch and I have 4 years experience in teaching Dutch. I work in Hong Kong so I could probably help you feel free to contact me.

juliahar likes this.

Dutch

Hi I’m interested for Dutch lesson, please contact me. 98477764

Try italki.com

Check bookdepository. Plenty of courses there. As a beginner, avoid a tutor or language exchange - it's not working.

Dutch is easy for English speakers anyway. Look for some Dutch TV programs that interest you. Listen to Dutch radio.

Does anyone want language exchange? I can teach Cantonese but want to learn Dutch language. I also speak fluent English

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast