GBP Cash to UK from Hong Kong

Closed Thread

GBP Cash to UK from Hong Kong

As the title, I have GBP Cash in Hong Kong, I would transfer an amount (with the same currency) to a friend in the UK without knowing Bank Account.
    Where and how can I do it? Thank you so much.

I think if you use banks, you need to provide his or her account number.No if you use Western Union, no bank account numbers required.

Paypal does not require bank account numbers, but may not support between UK and HK all the time.

This is without knowing bank account and mail address. Also two sides' currency must be same as GBP. Therefore it's difficult to find a good way to make it.

@lighthse003 Paypal does not accept same currency.
    @DeletedUser It's without knowing the mail address. I would love to know how to post a letter to someone without knowing address.

Last edited by revasatad; 21-01-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Original Post Deleted
    They have offered to deliver a copy of the pee-pee tape?

(Sorry, really do not have anything helpful to add other than perhaps Western Union as mentioned earlier)

paypal would be best solution, but it's 4% fee and once you send paypal exceeding US$750, TT will be cheaper from this moment onwards, but you need the person's emaill address linked to paypal

Quote Originally Posted by revasatad:
    This is without knowing bank account and mail address. Also two sides' currency must be same as GBP. Therefore it's difficult to find a good way to make it.
    Then he/she is NOT your real friend if you are wanting to send them money but dont know jack shit WTF

Ask your friend for the info then. Your msg sounds like your doing a very dodgy (Illegal) some sort of deal / money transfer LOL