Like Tree87Likes

Birdie Mobile - Smartone online only

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kwwwaanou:
    Hello,

I was wondering if I can use the Birdie service through a 4G router, is this allowed?

Thank you.
    Yes it works. I used it in Japan recently inside a Xiaomi ZMI router. Only HK$12/day for roaming in Japan. The biggest problem I had was I was sharing the router with 4 people, and after 500MB per day the speed slows down to 128kbps which was almost unusable, horribly slow. My bloody kids with their video games sucked through the 500MB pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Yes it works. I used it in Japan recently inside a Xiaomi ZMI router. Only HK$12/day for roaming in Japan. The biggest problem I had was I was sharing the router with 4 people, and after 500MB per day the speed slows down to 128kbps which was almost unusable, horribly slow. My bloody kids with their video games sucked through the 500MB pretty quickly.
    LOL. Perhaps the issue here is not Birdie but your kids playing games when they should be getting to know Japan! I typically use about 50MB a day on my phone!
    bdw likes this.

Had a really bad experience roaming with Birdie in Taipei. Kept losing connection and was slow.

May I get a referral code please pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by sxc:
    Had a really bad experience roaming with Birdie in Taipei. Kept losing connection and was slow.
    I had no problem in Taipei to be honest...

Original Post Deleted
    Me neither! Nor anywhere else in Asia actually, speedy reliable connection everywhere.

Strange - my fellow birdie user with me was also having reliability issues.

Hello!

Can anyone private message me with a referral code please?

Also, are the data speed and connection good? I'm currently on a CSL prepaid card and I haven't had any problems, even in congested areas like central.

Thanks in advance!

Just transferred the missus over form CMHK Mysim. It seems the number was under my name and HKID.

Now if I want to transfer myself over (which I will do) can I have another account with my HKID?

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Just transferred the missus over form CMHK Mysim. It seems the number was under my name and HKID.

Now if I want to transfer myself over (which I will do) can I have another account with my HKID?
    I think you can, but under a different email address
    pin likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast