Collect visa label

Closed Thread

Collect visa label

Hi all,
    I'm humbly seeking your helps and expertise regarding my case. This time, I applied tourist visa for myself and family via post (previously via embassy many times). Now my visas have been approved and caused this issue. Hong Kong Immigration department only allow they payment by cash (in person) or cashier order with HKD. I tried my best to contact all banks in my place and none can issue the cashier order with HKD and Immigration department doesnt accept cashier order with USD. Seeking your idea to help if there is any kind of service to help me to collect my visas label and drop it at any DHL or Fedex counter to send back to us? I will pay for services fee. I have no connection with anyone whom staying in Hong Kong to seek the assistance. Hope to have your advice regarding my case.

Thank you all and have a nice day!

If you paid by cashier order, HK Immd will send the visa label by post to you? Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    If you paid by cashier order, HK Immd will send the visa label by post to you? Where are you located?
    He said he can't pay by cashier order because the banks won't issue one in HKD.