Like Tree9Likes

China Visa Application

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

China Visa Application

Looking at travelling to Wuhan on a tourist visa for an event at fairly short notice(1/2 weeks), living in HK on a work visa currently (expires in July, will be renewing but not relevant right now...).

How long would I expect the processing time to be? I know of course about having a travel itinerary in place

They are around for a while, your question you will find there too. Better hurry:

FBT ChinaVisa Agency - Fast and Reliable application of China Visa in Hong Kong

imparanoic and hongkong7 like this.

Depends on your nationality. Could be super easy even arrival visa in Shenzhen or next to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fei88:
    Depends on your nationality. Could be super easy even arrival visa in Shenzhen or next to impossible.
    Voa is ONLY valid for Shenzhen - OP would not even be allowed to travel to Wuhan by HSR, long distance bus, or plane with that visa.
    Single entry tourist visa shouldn't be a problem (or do you have one of those lucky passports which are normally granted a multi-year, multi-entry L visa?) - just get your application in this week, and you should have your passport back within 5 working days.

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    Voa is ONLY valid for Shenzhen - OP would not even be allowed to travel to Wuhan by HSR, long distance bus, or plane with that visa.
    Single entry tourist visa shouldn't be a problem (or do you have one of those lucky passports which are normally granted a multi-year, multi-entry L visa?) - just get your application in this week, and you should have your passport back within 5 working days.
    Nope, FYI at Lowu you can furnish other than 5 days visa for Shenzhen, Working Z visa, M & S2 visa good for 30 days with right paperwork.

2nd no one check what visa you have taking a train or bus. Trouble comes with checking in hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by numanchris:
    Looking at travelling to Wuhan on a tourist visa for an event at fairly short notice(1/2 weeks), living in HK on a work visa currently (expires in July, will be renewing but not relevant right now...).

How long would I expect the processing time to be? I know of course about having a travel itinerary in place
    You can get it same day, apply in the morning get your visa at lowu afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by resurection:
    You can get it same day, apply in the morning get your visa at lowu afternoon.
    Tourist (L) VOA available at the Lowu is ONLY for Shenzhen, and foreigners ARE required to produce passports when purchasing tickets for long distance trains or buses, as well as when checking in for flights.

Definitely easier to to ask an agent downtown here to handle a single entry L visa than to have to hang around Lowu for however many hours in the hope that one's paperwork is accepted...
    Last edited by chingleutsch; 25-03-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    Tourist (L) VOA available at the Lowu is ONLY for Shenzhen, and foreigners ARE required to produce passports when purchasing tickets for long distance trains or buses, as well as when checking in for flights.

Definitely easier to to ask an agent downtown here to handle a single entry L visa than to have to hang around Lowu for however many hours in the hope that one's paperwork is accepted...
    Did you check my visa (picture above)? And this "mine visa is valid for whole China"

Yes I did check it. Is an S2 visa, not an L visa which is what the OP needs for his purpose.

shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast