Like Tree76Likes

Begging Family, touring HK.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Beggars near Avon Park, Fanling this morning.

Name:  begging.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  245.5 KB

imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Beggars near Avon Park, Fanling this morning.

Name:  begging.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  245.5 KB
    i was on that bridge yesterday afternoon, it connects avon park to wah sum mall/estate, could not see any beg packers there
    emx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    i was on that bridge yesterday afternoon, it connects avon park to wah sum mall/estate, could not see any beg packers there
    First time I have seen them and I go there a few times a week to shop and charge my car.
    imparanoic likes this.

It was very surprising to see a white 20's dude with a sign begging for money for travelling in the bridge over the roundabout in Chai Wan this was a few months ago but its still quite rare to see any white folks in Chai Wan Area unless they have a local partner

First time I have seen them and I go there a few times a week to shop and charge my car.
    avon park is slightly out the way compared to fanling rail station, you see a few beg packers there, probably around once or twice a month.

do you go to living plaza in avon park, nothing really much to shop there, dim sum at tao heung is ok though, on the other hand, next door mall, u select in dawning views is want i normally go to, but normally, i drive to wah sum car park and walk directly there across the road, but it was raining yesterday so i walked the longer way via the bridge and i did not see any beg packers

Most Hong Kong people don't give out money to random foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    do you go to living plaza in avon park, nothing really much to shop there, dim sum at tao heung is ok though, on the other hand, next door mall, u select in dawning views is want i normally go to, but normally, i drive to wah sum car park and walk directly there across the road, but it was raining yesterday so i walked the longer way via the bridge and i did not see any beg packers
    The car charging is in Wah Sum estate, so I generally plug in there and walk between there and Avon Park to Wellcome supermarket and the odd haircut from QB House twice a month.

I also get vegetables from the wet market in Wah Sum and/or the Park n Shop a few times a week.

Seldom see any westerners at all in Wah Sum, but the a few at times in Avon Park.
    imparanoic likes this.

The car charging is in Wah Sum estate, so I generally plug in there and walk between there and Avon Park to Wellcome supermarket and the odd haircut from QB House twice a month.

I also get vegetables from the wet market in Wah Sum and/or the Park n Shop a few times a week.

Seldom see any westerners at all in Wah Sum, but the a few at times in Avon Park.
    is the E-golf decent?, i have a 2013 mk 7 1.4tsi golf and it's so far decent, but eventually when it's olderm probably around 2022-23, probably buy a new car, while there is no mk8 e-golf, the VW new range of ID all electric cars will have a e-golf sucessor.

Quote Originally Posted by lighthse003:
    Most Hong Kong people don't give out money to random foreigners.
    They'd prolly make banks in China as people there rarely see white foreigners. 100 RMB for a picture!

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast