West Ham 1

'86
    live

Fulltime

Tottenham 0
    West Ham 1

a 6 pointer at Vicarage Road

Wolves looking to cement their 7th place just behind Man U

Considering they were playing Tier 3 football in 2014 it is pretty remarkable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSr0sZ9o0ps

huja and chuckster007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007:
    Fulltime

Tottenham 0
    West Ham 1
    One step forward, two steps back. I can't believe City dropped their series with these pretenders.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    a 6 pointer at Vicarage Road

Wolves looking to cement their 7th place just behind Man U

Considering they were playing Tier 3 football in 2014 it is pretty remarkable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSr0sZ9o0ps
    Wolves might be the best promoted team ever. Certainly the best I've seen. They were able to avenge their FA Cup Semi-finals loss to Watford.

BHA scratch out a point with a late goal against visiting Newcastle United. 1-1 FT.

That puts BHA four points above relegation and in good shape with respect to goal differential. I would love for BHA to be safe before the final match of the season against Man City so they have nothing to play for.

Big match with an eye toward the Premiership tomorrow is Man City at Burnley. With the results from today, Burnley's worst-case scenario would tie 18th place Cardiff City but with a much better GD situation.

The Burnely match scares the hell out of me because it's the classic trap game. After the emotional roller coaster of three matches vs. Spurs and a Derby win, City could come out flat against bottom of the table Burnely - a club that is in good form and playing at home.

Man City left it well into the second half to score the lone goal of the match at Burnley. Whew.
    BUR 0-1 Man City. FT.

City back on top. Two matches to go in this thrilling PL season.

MU v CHE up next in a battle for top-four.

hullexile likes this.

Former Chelsea player, Juan Mata draws first blood for MU. MU 1-0 CHE. 11"

TV commentator made a joke that with the way TOT, ARS, MU, and CHE are playing, it's less race for Champions League than a limp toward Europa.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Man City left it well into the second half to score the lone goal of the match at Burnley. Whew.
    BUR 0-1 Man City. FT.

City back on top. Two matches to go in this thrilling PL season.

MU v CHE up next in a battle for top-four.
    I know I said it would go down to the last match but I didn't fully believe my prediction.

That intensity, Garlick argued, will be further fanned by changes to the distribution of international television income, scheduled to be instigated from the start of next season, with more revenue awarded depending on where a team finishes, rather than simply shared equally. “There will be a big difference in the income for finishing 10th as opposed to, say, 16th,” he said. “The amount of money per place goes up considerably in value. That is a considerable incentive for us.”
    Me: I didn't realize TV money was distributed based on standings. Makes sense.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/s...ZVuw3ShKTpfYRs

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 68 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 84 ... LastLast