Like Tree19Likes

Mall racks up HK$18 million loss while awaiting permit renewal

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I live near the Golf club - one up one downstairs split level pharmacies in Sheung Shui rent for 350-400k a month
    Driving towards the Sheung Shui KCRyou frequently get mainland peasants walking on the 4th lane of the highway from the exit 9 roundabout to avoid using the pedestrian underpasses
    I started to take their pics- and sent the pics to Fanling police station- the cops have been catching them for jaywalking

JAherbert and vyral_143 like this.

Somebody's costs is another's gain.

stupid idea, the converted containers are like any oven during the summer

angeluscomplex and JAherbert like this.

more trouble at boxes , I wonder if that rent free deal was in writing.......

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...8-20190418.htm

https://www.scmp.com/print/news/hong...rder-scrambles
    Wong Ting-kwong, who is behind the project
    Wong came up with the idea several years ago
    We estimate that we can attract about 10,000 shoppers daily on weekdays and more than 10,000 during weekends
    Mall operator Well Operation has secured a HK$120 million bank loan. Its parent company, the San Tin Shopping City Foundation, is the guarantor. Wong is part of the foundation.

https://www.grahamcluley.com/semi-nude-iphone/

Second life proposed for ghost town mall at border
    He is now thinking of turning the outlet into a wet market, where customers can buy goods and have them cooked immediately in restaurants in the same area.
    On Friday only 15 of the 200 shops were open for business.

Isn't this like all the other Chinese restaurants where you can choose a lobster or fish from the tanks downstairs?

JAherbert likes this.

Just wondering, are those the same experts that brought us the wonderfull food truck project?

JAherbert and Skyhook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by UK/HKboy:
    Isn't this like all the other Chinese restaurants where you can choose a lobster or fish from the tanks downstairs?
    it could be different, ie, like little cow hotpot, live sushi where they serve you still moving fish as sushi which is quite barbaric, or could be mainland under the sea hotpot where the food are order and served by robots.

i actually took my wife and kids to this ghost mall as they have a kids amusement centre and some local cafe, really to see what's it like, even thought it was only 6 mins drive, the lack of signs to locate the place was a bother, by the time i found it, the lack of clear instructions on where is the main entrance was fustrating, it was largely dead, but the few local restaurants and cafe with what seems a home made fabric canopy was ok, but it was during march and i can imagine during the summer, 35-38c within the makeshift container shops would be unbearable
    jgl likes this.