Like Tree13Likes

UBOX 3 - Netflix keeps buffering. Why?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

UBOX 3 - Netflix keeps buffering. Why?

Has anyone encountered this problem? When I select any movie or show on Netflix it plays for a little bit and then buffers. How do I fix this problem? Is this an internet problem? Something I can fix/adjust in my UBOX 3 settings? Please help, thanks!

Try it on a phone or laptop - if it does then as well it may be a Netflix/account issue.... at least you can rule that out.

imparanoic likes this.

On both phone and laptop it works just fine. It's only through the netflix app on the ubox 3 that it buffers. All the other apps on the ubox work just fine. I've never had a buffering problem, only with netflix. Do you have any idea what might be the issue?

uninstall the app and then re-install it, clear storage memory as well not sure if it helps but it does help the system run better.

I was on UBOX 4 and memory keeps running out, some apps dont load or cant update etc did my head in so I went and bought Ubox pro 2 over the week end. Back to smooth operations woohoo

shri likes this.

What apps would you recommend for watching tv series and movies on ubox 4?

Apologies for hijacking the thread!

What can a ubox do?

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    What can a ubox do?
    It can buffer Netflix for sure, according to this thread.
    jgl and mrgoodkat like this.

My ubox is android 7 I think.

Use a legitimate netflix account and you wont have these issue, do you not have a smart TV with Netflix built in?

If you dont want to pay for it, ask one of you friends to give you a spare login on their account (they get 3 additional slots i think)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Use a legitimate netflix account and you wont have these issue, do you not have a smart TV with Netflix built in?

If you dont want to pay for it, ask one of you friends to give you a spare login on their account (they get 3 additional slots i think)
    I must be missing something here- how can someone use Netflix without a legitimate account? Are there services that just rebroadcast out Netflix streams realtime?
    imparanoic likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast