Like Tree2Likes

Looking for real friend who can listen, share, laugh together.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Looking for real friend who can listen, share, laugh together.

Hi girls, this is Audrey, I am 29 this year.
    At this point of my life, I got some friends who meet once per month, or even per year as everybody has their priority and commitment.
    I am looking for 1-2 girls who is open build a close relationship from zero, starting from whatsapp to share life and care each other, better similar age, can communicate frequently.
    I am a honest, positive person with a sense of humor. I enjoy meaningful conversation. Sometimes I want to have somebody to have fancy high tea or fine dinner with - just enjoy being a girl!

Let me know if you have the same thoughts as mine! Let's make new and true friends!

Hey Audrey

Just came across your post. I moved to Hong Kong last week and I'm looking to meet some new friends so be great to meet over a coffee whenever you're free.

Hi, just come across your sharing. It is good to feel your sincerity to share the friendship that you are looking for. I am living in HK and I enjoy going hiking on weekends. If you or friends are interested in this, we may go hiking to explore HK's nature and I am sure that a friendship could be built in such natural way.

Stormhiker

Hey Audrey,

Just saw your post and wanted to reply. I'm also looking for friends who want to build close friendships. Hong Kong is a place where you can meet all types of people but it's not always easy to stay in touch and build meaningful relationships with them. I have been in Hong Kong for a number of years and many of my friends have come and gone so I hope to find some people that can stay constant. I think WhatsApp is a good way to start but I also know that groups who have so many members makes it more difficult to connect. Better to have a small group. Hope to join you guys

Hi PM me I'd love to meet up. I'm a female, 31, in the same boat!

Hi,

I moved to HK last week and would love to meet people and form friendships. I’m 33, Brit, female.

Aline

Hi! I'm 26 and I've been in HK for 3 years now, would love to meet some new people. Love hanging out with people over good coffee or some nice food. I live in Central and work in TST. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee, let me know!

Hi Audrey,

Just came across your post and I'm a HK guy and looking to meet some new friends, so be great to meet up and have coffee.

K Tsang

Hi Audrey! I’m Japanese female, 32.
    I moved to HK last year. I feel you.
    I got some friends but not closed I want to.

I’m living in central, working in Wan chai.
    Pls let me know if you’re still looking for some friends

Azu

Hi, is there any space for a male friend also ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast