Like Tree63Likes

China Bans Exports of Black Clothing to HK...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I particularly enjoyed this extract

‘At one point, the participants were even able to provoke the Communist militia to arrest 77 Santa Clauses or, on another occasion, anyone wearing anything orange.’

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    There needs to be an age on that.

Green and yellow together would be suitably colourful.
    Australia says hi.

Given the protester passion for Stars and Stripes these days, red, white and blue would seem more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by thisdress:
    I know it’s silly, but color has become insanely politicized. Many were cynical about the “Fujian-Blue” cover of CLam’s policy address yesterday

Attachment 79482
    blue happens to be my favorite color...on one hand I'm like fck it, I'll wear whatever I feel like. On the other hand I don't want people to look funny at me for wearing blue shirt on my day off. stupid I know.

There needs to be an age on that.
    agree - nobody wants to see old geezers protesting nude.
    angeluscomplex likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    agree - nobody wants to see old geezers protesting nude.
    Or men for that matter [emoji1]
    Mrs. Jones and angeluscomplex like this.

I particularly enjoyed this extract

‘At one point, the participants were even able to provoke the Communist militia to arrest 77 Santa Clauses or, on another occasion, anyone wearing anything orange.’
    It shows it has not yet become absurd enough over here.
    When it does, the downfall is near.....

I guess black boxer briefs could be worn over the top of other clothing, Superman style...

I am in the US for a couple of weeks- bought black protest T shirts for the whole office from Amazon that I will be bringing back...maybe I need to bring an extra suitcase of black clothing back for protesters...

Amazon has a lot of good designs (I got the relatively tame "hong kong" in one direction in Chinese, "add oil" when you turn it 90 degrees) but kind of pricey.

Guess I could bring back plain black T shirts from somewhere cheap (Walmart, I'm looking at you) and get them printed in HK? Or is the printing done only in mainland these days?

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    I am in the US for a couple of weeks- bought black protest T shirts for the whole office from Amazon that I will be bringing back...maybe I need to bring an extra suitcase of black clothing back for protesters...

Amazon has a lot of good designs (I got the relatively tame "hong kong" in one direction in Chinese, "add oil" when you turn it 90 degrees) but kind of pricey.

Guess I could bring back plain black T shirts from somewhere cheap (Walmart, I'm looking at you) and get them printed in HK? Or is the printing done only in mainland these days?
    Not sure about T-shirt printings, but protesters have their own shared list of trusted local print-shops for their Mun-Suen.

I was starting to worry about your sudden radio silence and was thinking about getting lawyers to check up on your safety! Name:  6680FCA9-07BA-415A-8ED3-E451AE62FBFE.gif
Views: 980
Size:  763 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by thisdress:
    Not sure about T-shirt printings, but protesters have their own shared list of trusted local print-shops for their Mun-Suen.

I was starting to worry about your sudden radio silence and was thinking about getting lawyers to check up on your safety!
    She is a fleet-footed gazelle!
    shri, thisdress, Mefisto and 2 others like this.