• 2 Post By RMDNC
  • 1 Post By kimwy66
  • 2 Post By Skyhook

Seafood Industry

Closed Thread

Seafood Industry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6PRksC9Kk
    Skyhook and kimwy66 like this.

I have long since given up eating commercially available seafood. From the slave labour to the over-fishing to the 50%+ contribution to ocean plastic, it's not something I want to be part of.

Now that 0.03 % of ocean plastic from straws has been sorted by rich countries I've been eagerly awaiting the campaign against eating fish. Fortunately did not hold my breathe while waiting.

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    I have long since given up eating commercially available seafood. From the slave labour to the over-fishing to the 50%+ contribution to ocean plastic, it's not something I want to be part of.

Now that 0.03 % of ocean plastic from straws has been sorted by rich countries I've been eagerly awaiting the campaign against eating fish. Fortunately did not hold my breathe while waiting.
    It used to irritate the living shit out of me when my wife's local friends invited us to go stuff their faces at a seafood banquet, as I very rarely eat seafood for the exception of Christmas lunch, the rest of the year i can quite happily cope with not eating any seafood for the rest of the year. This is in a way a built in reaction of mine toward over fishing and HK really must be king of that heap, considering how much ( excessively in my opinion opinion ) they consume and the factor in just how much they ( food ) waste.
    kimwy66 and tf19 like this.