Like Tree51Likes

Dominic Cummings and the Getaway ...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    James O'Brien... you've literally picked the angriest man with the most extreme anti-Tory views in Britain... I don't have to watch the video to know his 'view'...
    Listen to the ordinary man who phoned him up? Read the Daily Mail.

Watched this covered ad nauseum on Al Jazeera which focuses quite a bit on British news. Whether it was right or wrong, he acted like a jerk talking to the press so he didn't do himself any favors. Why not apologize, say it was bad judgment, and ask forgiveness in view of his childcare situation? People would be more sympathetic I think. Digging his own grave...

shri and bak875 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    James O'Brien... you've literally picked the angriest man with the most extreme anti-Tory views in Britain... I don't have to watch the video to know his 'view'...
    Listen to the ordinary man who phoned him up? Read the Daily Mail or The Daily Telegraph.

Mr Cummings is a divisive figure for sure.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52824508

He always has the best rants

https://youtu.be/tDnGQemzf2s

Mr Chips likes this.

The only part of this I really care about is whether Dom made up the whole Barnard Castle thing... As it's apparently an obscure north eastern slang term for a pathetic excuse.

Is he in fact still playing everyone? After all does anyone really go for a drive to test their eyesight?!

Laughing out loud, you think we "might" be being played?!
    It's a special kind of brazen though isn't it... I mean the guy clearly knows he's totally bulletproof and still feels the need to throw something in there to prove he's one step ahead. Maybe it's all an elaborate plan to elicit some more job applications from the misfits and weirdos demographic he's been looking to hire from.
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Watched this covered ad nauseum on Al Jazeera which focuses quite a bit on British news. Whether it was right or wrong, he acted like a jerk talking to the press so he didn't do himself any favors. Why not apologize, say it was bad judgment, and ask forgiveness in view of his childcare situation? People would be more sympathetic I think. Digging his own grave...
    I don't see it that way at all... there is no way the press would let him go is he apologised... there is a whole culture of forced apologising these days and many of us are sick to the back teeth of it. He did nothing wrong, the media are bullying him and I think he did well to stand up to them. Never, ever apologise to these bottom feeders... never.
    mrgoodkat likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    They've been forced to make an adjustment to their fake news and apologise...

Their story now reads:

Investigation concludes Boris Johnson's most senior aide might have broken lockdown rules when he drove to Barnard Castle.

The narrative is falling apart...