Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking to buy new all in one colour printer/scanner

My printer just died.

An good recommendations?

Budget Approx $2500

Will consider laser or inkjet.

Last one was Canon G4010 which you could refill with ink bottles

Laser

I have found them a bit more economical on the toner.

Commercial grade will last you longer. We are on year 6 of our printer which used to print hundreds of duplex pages a week. It is a brother mfc unit.. Forget the model number.

Yonner and printer supplier..

http://www.inkb2b.com/en/

ArrynField likes this.

Thanks Siri, I'll have a look

My dad got an Epson recently. It's a wifi printer/photocopier/scanner.

ArrynField likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrynField:
    Last one was Canon G4010 which you could refill with ink bottles
    same one that I have, refill with ink bottles is great, would not go back to the color cartridges ever again
    ArrynField likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrynField:
    Thanks Siri, I'll have a look

He's good, but he's not that good...

Oops, sorry Shri, typo

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    same one that I have, refill with ink bottles is great, would not go back to the color cartridges ever again
    Is the refill printers any good for someone who doesn’t print that much? A bit tired of buying new cartridges as somehow they empty really fast (probably because we don’t print that much.

I’m also looking for a new printer after my Epson XP-801 stopped printing. I cleaned the heads, bought new ink cartridges but doesn’t print and says put in a new cartridge (these are official Epson cartridges) so threw away 700 dollars or so.

We print occasionally (incl. colour) and a good scanner is important. Also size is important, can’t have a huge printer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    Is the refill printers any good for someone who doesn’t print that much? A bit tired of buying new cartridges as somehow they empty really fast (probably because we don’t print that much.

We print occasionally (incl. colour) and a good scanner is important. Also size is important, can’t have a huge printer.
    I used to have a few printers before also using cartridges and I didnt print much as well, I had the same kind of experience as you and in the end just threw the whole damm printer away.

This canon refill printer has been great, i bought it over a year ago and i still have not had to refill anything, i still have ink left in the bottles that came with the printer , the printer turns off automatically after while of not being used, when i need to print i just press the on button and it still prints well even after a week turned off.

it prints well (color also), scanner, wifi connection and not too large, I'd say its like A3 size.
    shri and ArrynField like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    I used to have a few printers before also using cartridges and I didnt print much as well, I had the same kind of experience as you and in the end just threw the whole damm printer away.

This canon refill printer has been great, i bought it over a year ago and i still have not had to refill anything, i still have ink left in the bottles that came with the printer , the printer turns off automatically after while of not being used, when i need to print i just press the on button and it still prints well even after a week turned off.

it prints well (color also), scanner, wifi connection and not too large, I'd say its like A3 size.
    It costs about half a price of a printer to replace the print heads. Had one died on a HP years ago.

Printer ink is so expensive!

The Canon G4010, I had before was quite good. AC installer managed to drop some some small particles from the wall and somehow the particles got stuck in the printer and died.

I decided to look at:-

Colour Laser
    https://www.brother.com.hk/en/dcpl3551cdw.html

Colour inkjet Bottle
    https://hk.canon/en/consumer/pixma-g6070/product
    https://hk.canon/en/consumer/new-pix...e-printer/news

and went for the G6070 as it's only HK$0.04 per page.
    chuckster007 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast