Like Tree135Likes

How much racism in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Do you confront them or call it out?

Original Post Deleted
    He has a real obsession with expats and sex. Would love to know the psychological reasons behind this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Off to Adelaide? My inlaws live there. Boring as. If you dislike the size of your electricity bill you can blame me. I privatised the system a few decades back!
    I think a lot depends on if you have children, yearning a more normalised environment to raise children in etc whether one thinks it's ' boring or not. If one is seeking fresh air, well maintained park space, fresh food, established tree lined neighbourhoods, has an interest in wine, conventional spacious white picket fenced homes with a lawned backyard and garage/workshop to tinker and develop weekend interests, then I don't see how that would be boring. My cool published writer aunty ( my mums older sister ) lives in Croydon in inner city Adelaide, who has an eclectic bunch of life long media creative type friends and has had a very nice restored heritage inner city home and life there over the last 40 years. So I beg to differ if it's boring. pfft!

Also your comment about electricity cost can easily be circumvented with a decent battery backed up PV system like we have here in Brisbane and our properties in Melbourne's inner city and on the Surf Coast of Victoria. No biggie for the average middle class family these days.
    Jaz Paul likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    That's a bit unfair to all ABCs in this town.

Original Post Deleted
    Perhaps I was confused then (I am relatively new to the forum, though have been lurking for a bit before joining). What's a frustrated ABC?

Original Post Deleted
    No one stranger than you nor a bigger narcisstic trolling jerk. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    No one stranger than you nor a bigger narcisstic trolling jerk. Fuck off.
    But seriously what is the obsession with "sexpats"?

The Brit- washed up frustrated expat, former resident of HK, with too much time on his hands. Lots of trolling posts made to vent his life's fustruations on others. Cannot stand others having an opinion and thin skinned when it comes to anything even slightly negative that might have have nexus to him. Thinks his 20K posts makes him an authority and the final word and revered when in reality the board has had an exodus due to changing demographics and needs the traffic. Guy is a mentally ill coward getting his kicks off posting personal attacks on the Internet. Because in real life you would get seriously "checked" and regret it dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    The Brit- washed up frustrated expat, former resident of HK, with too much time on his hands. Lots of trolling posts made to vent his life's fustruations on others. Cannot stand others having an opinion and thin skinned when it comes to anything even slightly negative that might have have nexus to him. Thinks his 20K posts makes him an authority and the final word and revered when in reality the board has had an exodus due to changing demographics and needs the traffic. Guy is a mentally ill coward getting his kicks off posting personal attacks on the Internet. Because in real life you would get seriously "checked" and regret it dearly.
    That may or may not be true, but why the sexpat obsession?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    That may or may not be true, but why the sexpat obsession?
    Your persistence is amusing but pays off. In all seriousness, it's a stereotype among some locals and across Asia. No obsesson other than it may bother people and having fun perpetuating it.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast