House or Trance lover hangs out? but where?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

House or Trance lover hangs out? but where?

Is there a place in here where always play good stuff? None of my friends listen to techno so I wanna meet some new crowds who likes house and stuff. Thanks.
    -D

I would love to find out myself.

Raised in Toronto, Enjoying life in HK now

Some clubs play house music..

Check out Yumla too.

Maybe Home on Wyndham St? You can also check HK magazine for DJ listings. Tiesto did a gig last year and Arman van Buren the year before.

hk needs some regular clubs with trance, etc...

agreed acreativenameeh, proper clubs with proper crowds to be honest, im not a big fan of clubbing in hk...im still waiting to be proved wrong, maybe cuz ive not been to that many clubs but clubbing is crap here compared to other places...

i like clubbing baby seals.....does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by bechampions:
    agreed acreativenameeh, proper clubs with proper crowds to be honest, im not a big fan of clubbing in hk...im still waiting to be proved wrong, maybe cuz ive not been to that many clubs but clubbing is crap here compared to other places...
    try clubbing in shenzhen, i hear people states that any thing goes, I MEAN ANYTHING goes there, however, considering there was a fire tragedy last year and most are unlicenced, take at your own risk.

haha maybe i need to hit shenzhen then. i'm a bit sick of the pompous attitude in clubs here haha..

bechampions, there's a few good drum n bass gigs in town every month or so. have you been? they're a good break from the crap that's usually playing here

well i actually went to insomnia in lkf alone (note entry in the slubbing solo thread). probably the least awkward place to go and u wouldnt feel as self conscious cuz theres a band playing.

yea well i used to live in shanghai and beijing but too bad i was too young to even know about alcohol back then, but yea good old china, they would not encourage drinking under 18 but no one really cares lol. how old r u btw if u dont mind...we could hang out if we're in the same age group!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast