Like Tree284Likes

Nicole Kidman's TV show "Expats"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Nicole Kidman's TV show "Expats"

Meanwhile .. no clue how Nicole Kidman has quarantined or what her arrangements were. They have started work on the new TV show "expats".

Last weekend, our reporters caught Nicole going to work and shopping from her super mansion on Peak Road for two days in a row.
    It is reported that Nicole has arrived in Hong Kong earlier by private jet and stayed in a superb mansion located on the Peak Road with a monthly rent of HK$650,000.
    Nicole arrived at the Peak Primary School in a black car to start work, the scene was full of large and small Crew cars, the crew also in the nearby streets
    https://hd.stheadline.com/life/ent/d...8B%8D%E5%8A%87
    bdw likes this.

I'm sure one of the exemption categories would have been loosely applied - of financial benefit to HK blah blah blah

How cool, hopefully this series will be as entertaining and well filmed as Strangers aka White Dragon, which is along the same lines as this new one. I look forward to see it when production is finished and it is finally aired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...le-Kidman.html

bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I'm sure one of the exemption categories would have been loosely applied - of financial benefit to HK blah blah blah
    Money talks, bullshit walks ;-)
    Mrs. Jones, rs4, hike and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Money talks, bullshit walks ;-)
    Money and BS together can talk and walk their way into HK without quarantine...

(I think.. no clue what happened here and the rigorous standards and procedures that were used to on the production crew..).

Australians are supposed to be banned from exiting the country!

Skyhook, jgl, Mrs. Jones and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    How cool, hopefully this series will be as entertaining and well filmed as Strangers aka White Dragon, which is along the same lines as this new one. I look forward to see it when production is finished and it is finally aired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...le-Kidman.html
    You're being sarcastic right ?
    jdf21st likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Money and BS together can talk and walk their way into HK without quarantine...

(I think.. no clue what happened here and the rigorous standards and procedures that were used to on the production crew..).
    There were no restrictions on crew. As is no quarantine at least. I met a crew member the day after she landed in HK.
    JAherbert likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Australians are supposed to be banned from exiting the country!
    Not 'all' it seems. We've given up as I have some things to do in HKG but haven't managed a way of circumventing our government restrictions, yet.
    bdw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    There were no restrictions on crew. As is no quarantine at least. I met a crew member the day after she landed in HK.
    Production crew ... not flight.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast