Like Tree284Likes

Nicole Kidman's TV show "Expats"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastien-F:
    You're being sarcastic right ?
    I don't Know, but I do like Nicole Kidman as she's matured as an actress. I enjoyed white Dragon so I am hoping that Expats is along similar plot lines and filmed in equivalent HD colourised goodness. I always enjoy stuff filmed in Hong Kong as does my family, so we'll have to wait and see how good it ends up being as Strangers/White Dragon was very good.

My wife bumped into her yesterday. She was out for an early morning jog on and completely lost

JAherbert likes this.

What's the story going to be? Unwilling wife goes with husband to HK? Discovers husband is cheating on her, divorced him but decided to stay in HK on her own. Then she discovers a whole new world in the city, start her own business and find new love?

aw451 and Beanieskis like this.

thats nice!

Quote Originally Posted by smiley1:
    My wife bumped into her yesterday. She was out for an early morning jog on and completely lost

Quote Originally Posted by smiley1:
    Thats cool, an actual star that I can recognize, otherwise its just my chinese partner pointing out local stars I have no idea who they are. Was this up on the peak?
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Must be bliss for her to be able to roam around freely without fear of being harassed, kidnapped and what have you…..

Baklava likes this.
    Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

I am more interested in the peak mansion she is staying, the rent is HK$650,000 per month...my that's something...I really am curious to know what that mansion is like...for $650,000. Private swimming pool is guaranteed at a minimum. Does it have a private helicopter pad too? A nice big private park all to yourself? With a pond filled with the most expensive koi fish from Japan?

Pretty certain some of this is being filmed in some completely empty posh houses opposite our apartment in Pokfulam - loads of cameras and lights set up in the garden and in the houses, tons of film crew, catering trucks, 'costume department' lorries etc for the last week or so! My wife also swears she saw Nicole Kidman walking down the road!

Skyhook, Coolboy, mysti and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor:
    Worth reading I guess? Anyone read the piano teacher as well?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast