Why do you think that your boss is a western person?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    I think this one, if it took its sunglasses off, might have a chance of not falling off the treadmill so often. Also, it needs legs.

[QUOTE=Sigga;382639]Hey! You're not allowed to talk about rhubarb crumble, Cornish pasties, draft real ale, blood sausage or any other delicious thing that isn't available here. I'm drooling all over my desk.
    QUOTE]

Blood sausage as in black pudding? Olivers has it Yummy yummy with haggis and a fried egg for b/fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Katiedot:
    I think this one, if it took its sunglasses off, might have a chance of not falling off the treadmill so often. Also, it needs legs.
    Have you ever seen those old women walking BACKWARDS on the treadmill at the gym? NOT a very bright idea!

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    Gotta add custard though.......
    Don't like custard - school dinners put me off forever. Got to be vanilla ice cream and rhubarb crumble. Blackberry crumble and vanilla ice cream is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Mundo:
    Have you ever seen those old women walking BACKWARDS on the treadmill at the gym? NOT a very bright idea!
    Why they walk backwards?
    I havent seen that on a treadmill.

Only in the streets.

And along Shatin river. I don't live in Shatin though.

[quote=Fiona and Steve;382659]

Quote Originally Posted by Sigga:
    Hey! You're not allowed to talk about rhubarb crumble, Cornish pasties, draft real ale, blood sausage or any other delicious thing that isn't available here. I'm drooling all over my desk.
    QUOTE]

Blood sausage as in black pudding? Olivers has it Yummy yummy with haggis and a fried egg for b/fast.
    Yes, that's what I meant. Mmm... sounds good.

Here's a question for Mircospam: Why do you think that you know that you think that you know that your boss might bee a black pudding?

im the boss of cupcakes. any cupcake made in this town must go through me first....and i mean through me....

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

In a fable
    from the land to the west
    it is said
    Whosoever walks backwards
    will live long
    and some local wag has added
    that whosoever walks backwards
    and raises his arms in a nixon salute
    will live long and prosper

AIYAAA!!!!

That make it even more intresting!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    First it is be not bee. Bees are annoying little creatures a bit like a troll. I don't really want to get into a conversation with you but I will point out something that seems to have passed you by completely. This is an expat website, therefore not surprisingly very few of us are Hong Kong people and not intimidated or in awe of westerners. You really are a dickhead if you think a site called geoexpat is for locals.
    If you can not think of how to argue more than what you have written above you should be ashamed. How about the ant-farm? I think you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Mircolan:
    If you can not think of how to argue more than what you have written above you should be ashamed. How about the ant-farm? I think you can do better!
    LOL. Being told I can argue better by someone who couldn't put a logical argument together if his life depended on it. Bit like being told I could swim better by a brick.... but come to think of it, you are indeed as thick as a brick. My sweet little French poodle.
    Last edited by hullexile; 16-06-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast