Like Tree109Likes

Guilty until proven innocent

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

especially after NSL..

Original Post Deleted
    Coolboy and blandy62 like this.

Original Post Deleted
    Im just angry I got charged with careless driving because the witness complaint to the police multiple times. The police ended up charging me instead of the witness. Post court results show the potential person at fault was the witness and not the defendant. But the police doesnt give 2 shits and says "too bad its past their 6 months rule". This truly is HK.

My win does not feel like a win given the circumstances and the already incurred losses. I will sue the twat to give him grief similar to what he gave me.

Congrats.
    What did you present in court?
    Did you get a copy of the police statement and show the dashcam?

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    My win does not feel like a win given the circumstances and the already incurred losses. I will sue the twat to give him grief similar to what he gave me.
    Sue the KUNT for your pain and suffering, make the fucktard have to hire a lawyer to save his arse. He tried to scam / waste your time so now do it back to him.
    Coolboy and D.YU like this.

The other guy was a local, and you a foreigner? What kind and year of car were you driving?
    These are factors which make a difference to some folks. I suspect that if you too were a local or you were in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce with chauffeur driving, no complaint would have lodged against you.

I would just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    The other guy was a local, and you a foreigner? What kind and year of car were you driving?
    These are factors which make a difference to some folks. I suspect that if you too were a local or you were in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce with chauffeur driving, no complaint would have lodged against you.
    The guy is a 50 year old local twat. Toyota rav4

I drive a mediocre sports car.
    Coolboy likes this.

1) having gone through civil litigation representing myself in a group in the district court I would advise against it. You will only be able to claim costs you actually incurred and they are limited ( see the ordinance for details and amounts ).

2,) it will take two years so do you have the time. Law only favours lawyers and civil law is just them making money on hours.

3) if you got cost from the court then follow up on that otherwise just apply to the same court for costs and go down that path.

3,) I used the police complaints system. They will just come back with the same bs the cop did. They favour the cop.

4) take the win and walk away. Less stress.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    1) having gone through civil litigation representing myself in a group in the district court I would advise against it. You will only be able to claim costs you actually incurred and they are limited ( see the ordinance for details and amounts ).

2,) it will take two years so do you have the time. Law only favours lawyers and civil law is just them making money on hours.

3) if you got cost from the court then follow up on that otherwise just apply to the same court for costs and go down that path.

3,) I used the police complaints system. They will just come back with the same bs the cop did. They favour the cop.

Unfortunately I agree. The system is rigged, it's definitely not fair what you want through, but civil litigation will no doubt be a whole new expensive and very time consuming can of worms.

I'd love you to sue, the twats (plural) deserve it, buy maybe all you can do is learn to use the police as a tool in future.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:

I understand the problem and effort is not cost effective. But as I mentioned, its a principle for me. Otherwise, I would need to hire Chuckster to go for a drive by beating haha
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast